Contributor

It Cosmetics January TSV Review!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW1koOSvut8

Just noticed that it was posted earlier. Oppes

Esteemed Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics January TSV Review!!

Thanks for posting this. This girl always does well on her reviews. I guess I lose sleep on Sunday night for this one. I have a feeling it will sell pretty fast. Can't wait to order this.

Contributor

On 1/16/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

Thanks for posting this. This girl always does well on her reviews. I guess I lose sleep on Sunday night for this one. I have a feeling it will sell pretty fast. Can't wait to order this.

Yes it will sell out quick BlingQueen002. Love her TSV's.

Lost sleep worth it right!!

Contributor

Looks like the TSV is shipping fast. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Mine should be here on Tuesday or Wednesday 2nd day air!! Not sure if you can count Monday as a business day since it is a holiday?

The AD's will not have the brush probably, but a lower price for the other products. Love the look of that brush for sure!! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

This is a TSV I am interested in, I look forward to trying the under eye concealer, as well as the powder...

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting, I missed this video! Wish there were more with people wearing the set (seems like mostly just Hot and Flashy did) and especially would like to see a fair and light kit on. It's nice to hear the reviews but better to see it on faces.

Respected Contributor

I agree Desi. Would rather see what it looks like on then just seen them hold up the product, although those videos are still helpful. Not too long a wait to see it on models, though.

Respected Contributor

ITA, Sue - should I be this excited, lol?