Honored Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Illumination CC Cream Foundation

I love the CC cream from IT.  I see no shimmer with the new, illuminating one.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]
@barbara Mom of 5 wrote:

I was applying it using my fingers.... it never ocurred to me to use a brush because the girl at Ulta said to use fingers.... now I wonder if I gave up too soon?  Maybe the next time I'm at Ulta I'll see if I can apply a sample using a brush.... thanks for sharing this info....

Definitely try the CC with a brush. I like the application much better with a brush than with my fingers.  I got this brush with a TSV and use it with my CC and it works really well. I don't see it for sale separately though.

IT Cosmetics New Year Your Most Beautiful Skin! Auto-Delivery

Occasional Contributor

Does this cover sunspots? I currently use color stay which covers all my issues, but would love some glow.
Regular Contributor

@natalya wrote:
Does this cover sunspots? I currently use color stay which covers all my issues, but would love some glow.

I have some hyperpigmentation and acne scars and it covers them. I use a brush and stipple the CC on that area for a little bit of a fuller coverage and it works well.

Trusted Contributor

@bixa525 wrote:
Thanks Ladies, I missed the tsv that had this product in it but I am sure they will eventually bring it back to the Q. I will wait till then so I can see it demo'd. I think I will like it but not if it is too shimmery or shiny. Thanks again!

Hi there, bix525 -  If you want to see some demos, you may like to review the TSV reviews on YT. There are more than a dozen reviews/demo videos, just search under IT Cosmetics CC Your Way to Radiant Skin: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1ZMDB_enUS543US546&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#...

Contributor

I think everyone's skin and skintone is different.  For me it was too think and too shiney. But the ideas of mixing with others is a good idea and even mixing with Hylauronic Acid is always good to thin things down and good for your skin.  I do the mixing myself and like to experiment.

Trusted Contributor

I prefer the original CC (although I wish she would offer more colors for those of us who can't wear yellow-based foundation in medium) and then apply a light powdering of the original Illumination powder or cream.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Contributor

Have any of you tried both the CC+ 50SPF cream foundation in the tube AND the Illumination Foundation? I am very happy with the CC+ cream foundation and just wondering how the two compare.

Contributor

Havne't tried this before..

Valued Contributor

I received the Illumination CC in a TSV.  I love it!  I see no shimmer.  I think it is "lighter" than the regular CC, which to me goes on thick. I like the regular CC but I have to use it sparingly.

I wish the Q would get this in Super Size!!