Regular Contributor

It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation SPF50? - New?

I love my Celebration Foundation, but now they're marketing this "new" SPF 50 version. Is it really a new version or did they just get approval to market it as SPF 50? I can't tell based on the ingredient deck. They both contain Titanium and Zinc Dioxide but it's hard to know the proportions.

I already have several colors plus a back-up of the "original". I don't need more if they both have the SPF, but if there really is SPF in the new one and the old, I might upgrade.

Respected Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation SPF50? - New?

@haleypie I had the same questions.  I had Celebration Foundation on auto delivery.  The price was a little more and I could not find SPF 50 anywhere on the page for it.  So I cancelled that auto and put the new one (50 SPF) on auto.Smiley Surprised

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

Good question, I was wondering the same thing. Let us know if you find out.

Trusted Contributor

I JUST RECIEVED THIS ITEM AN TRULY DISAPOINTED,SURE DOES NOT COVER AS I WOULD LIKE.HAVE A VERY LIGHTSPOT ON FACE AND CAN'T COVER IT LIKE I WOULD LIKE.WHEN THEY PUT ALL OF THIS ON THE MODELS FACES,YOU WOULD THINK DIFFERENTLY.I ALSO THINK FAR TOO EXPENSIVE.I SHOULD SENT IT BACK,BUT WILL KEEP AT IT.

Esteemed Contributor

I said the same thing in another thread that I started. I ordered it by mistake when I really wanted the original which I like.....even though it doesn't work as well as shown on the demos it's still good enough for me with the help of dabbing some concealer on a few trouble spots.  The one with the 50 SPF gives very little coverage and way too powdery looking on my face. I will never understand how the demos on various products in her line seem to work like magic when you watch her doing it on the models.