Honored Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics CC Your Most Beautiful You TSV Shipment 2 backordered?

I just got off the phone with CS. Apparently, "Release" just means that and A/D is approved to ship IF they have the product/kit to send. Our second installments are still on backorder and they're working hard to get the product back in. I mentioned that it looks like I have until mid-August before the shipment would be cancelled altogether, but the rep said not to give up that oftentimes with delayed A/D's they ship in 12-14 days after the originally scheduled ship date. I'm right at that point now, but will wait and see what happens. I guess we all just have to hang in there and keep our fingers crossed.

Super Contributor

JeanLouise­Finch Thank you for the update! Like I said in my original post, I hope this isn't the ghost of Tarte TSV past. ;-)

Contributor

Mine says it will ship on the 17th. I hope this isn't a trend because my BE Glamor Now is also very postponed. I really want these It kits because the CC cream has 50 SPF and my derm approves of the mechanical sun blocks. ( zinc and titanium dioxide)

Frequent Contributor

Buck-I-Nana....thanks for letting me know. That would surely explain why they wouldn't have enough stock for their A/D orders. That's kinda junky though....I wish I could find great kits like this elsewhere.
Super Contributor

Has anyone's shipped yet? Mine is still on backorder.

New Contributor

Mine was on 'backorder' but it finally just shipped today! Yippee!!! I hope everyone else's orders ships soon, too. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Mine has shipped! So hopefully we will all continue to receive the auto-delivery. Phew! That was a close one. ;-)