Super Contributor

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Correcting Cream...

Is on sale at Ulta dot com for $16! Grabbed two! Check for coupons as well - I had a 20% off one.

Valued Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Correcting Cream...

Thanks! I have never purchased from Ulta.com, but this was a great deal.

Super Contributor

On 4/3/2015 cotto22 said:

Thanks! I have never purchased from Ulta.com, but this was a great deal.

You're welcome! It is a really great deal! Half off! And I love the product - it is one of my can't be without!

Trusted Contributor

I just placed an online order for it along with other items as I am Platinum and I got 20% a postcard for off everything. However, the It item was excluded as it is the daily special. Orange, did you get 20% off this item?

Super Contributor

Hi ladies, Do you think this will work for fair skin tones? Some of the reviews complained about it looking orange also. Thanks

Trusted Contributor

On 4/3/2015 CissyT said:

Hi ladies, Do you think this will work for fair skin tones? Some of the reviews complained about it looking orange also. Thanks

I have very fair skin and use this product, however, I always apply foundation over it. It's too dark for my skin on it's own, but looks fine under my foundation. It really does cut the redness better than anything I've tried. I wish there were color choices because it covers so well, I'd like to wear it on it's own.

I think you'd be safe buying it for under your foundation, but if you don't wear foundation, I would pass on this as it definitely is geared towards medium skin colors.

Valued Contributor

Thank you so much for posting this information. I ordered this item this morning from QVC and cancelled my order. I bought the last 2 IT TSV kits and really love them. I have light rosacea and wanted to give this a try.

Super Contributor

I almost went to get this at Ulta since it is a great deal! But I decided I don't REALLY need it. I have a bit of redness in my cheeks and chin that always seems to come through my foundation, but nothing major that I really need a separate product for. Congrats on the great deal to those who love it!

Super Contributor

Woul anyone like to offer tips on using this? How to apply, etc8?
Valued Contributor

Nice product that covers well! Mine seems to be getting dry, even though I keep the lid on tight...