Super Contributor

It Cosmetics Book and CC Set

Anybody getting the cc cream and Jaime kern Lima book set?  I haven't tried the cc cream yet, but looks like a nice value.

Trusted Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Book and CC Set

[ Edited ]

@minimalistWF wrote:

Anybody getting the cc cream and Jaime kern Lima book set?  I haven't tried the cc cream yet, but looks like a nice value.

It would be a better value with free shipping - you're paying $5.50 when it's ordinarily $3.50 with the tube and a brush.  Also, can't understand why Jaime is back in the picture since she left when she sold the company.  Maybe sales are lagging and they struck a deal with her.  I think those who are long time customers have no interest in her book but may be interested in the $27 price despite having to pay for shipping for essentially the book that very few are interested in reading.  Also, it's been my experience that the printing comes off in tiny little dots of ink onto your fingers from the outside of the tube talking about from the label.  It doesn't happen with the Illumination version as that's the one I use.  

Honored Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Book and CC Set

Sorry, pass for me. Didn't she tell the story when she first came to Q  of beginning to make the formulas in her kitchen and then hooking up with plastic surgeons?