Respected Contributor

Re: It Celebration Foundation??

Worst product I've ever used. Horrible color after a short time. Very drying. Returned it the next day.

Occasional Contributor

I love CF but NOT the illuminating version, however I will say that it does oxidize slightly darker on my skin, but not unnaturally so for me. I also use the Light-Medium and have a neutral light-just-veering-towards-light/medium skin tone (for reference: the Bye Bye Redness is a pretty good foundation match for me) and I have some slight rosacea on my cheeks. When I really want/need coverage, I use the It CC cream and the CF, but that's for heavy duty "I'm going out tonight" type of makeup - I've never noticed any further oxidizing from doing that. I think it's a good product (as Jamie says, it's a swipe-on-and-go product for me), but as with all of beauty products, your mileage may vary. Smile Good luck!!

Super Contributor

I have the fair and it is the right color for me with no color changing. I truly believe that there is a learning curve with this product. I do better lightly tapping this on, using a brush is too heavy handed for me.

Super Contributor

I had the O2 foundation and it oxidized on me too - I had it in the 2nd lightest shade. It would oxidize after 3 hours regardless of what I did or how oily (or dry) my face was. I ended up using it as a sort of BB cream in the winter for running errands. It would go several shades darker.

Edit: I saw in a Wayne Goss video that is the oil in our skin that makes foundations oxidize so not sure if there is anything you can do - maybe some of us just have that issue with this line.

Super Contributor

On 6/3/2014 sun8shine said:

I had the O2 foundation and it oxidized on me too - I had it in the 2nd lightest shade. It would oxidize after 3 hours regardless of what I did or how oily (or dry) my face was. I ended up using it as a sort of BB cream in the winter for running errands. It would go several shades darker.

Edit: I saw in a Wayne Goss video that is the oil in our skin that makes foundations oxidize so not sure if there is anything you can do - maybe some of us just have that issue with this line.

Love watching Goss' videos. That wink at the end. Smiley Wink

If it is related to the oil, I would think using a very good primer designed for oiliness would help to block the oxidation.

I just got a sample from Sephora OF Dr Brandt's Pore No More. Cargo also makes a great primer (no silicones, if I remember correctly).

When I used CF, it never changed color on me. I always use a primer.

Super Contributor

Wayne is the best.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried it again today with just my Hydroshield and had the same oxidizing.{#emotions_dlg.sad} I really like the ease of this foundation and I thin I will get the lightest shade and see what happens. I use this one when I get some color from tanning and see if it will at least work out then. Also, I think someone suggested patting it on instead of a brush so I'll try that too.