Super Contributor
I' m considering trying this product. I like the high physical SPF and the way it looks on the models. I was wondering if anyone with acne prone and/or combination skin is able to wear this. I tried and liked their regular CC cream but it broke me out. I'm thinking worse case I'm sure I'd like the brush that's included with purchase at Q, since It Cosmetics makes great brushes. TIA
Super Contributor

Re: It CC Veil Cushion Compact?

I have very acne prone skin that is slightly oily (mostly in T zone), but maybe a little combo (normal/oily). I use the CC cream daily and love it; I'm sorry to hear it broke you out! I use IT products almost exclusively, because I'm very careful about what goes onto my face, and my skin seems to love IT products (they truly make a difference in the quality of my skin).

I used the CC Veil religiously last summer (May-July) when my skin was pretty clear and slightly dry due to using benzoyl peroxide to treat my acne. It wore beautifully and felt amazing. However, if you're looking for coverage for your acne, this is not the foundation to use. It offers sheer coverage at best. Also, after taking a brief hiatus from benzoyl peroxide, my skin went back to its combo/slightly oily self, and the CC Veil broke down over the course of the day and looked awful, even though I set it with powder.

Bottom line: it's a great sheer, lightweight foundation that was great to my slightly dry (at the time) skin, and did not break me out. However, as mentioned above, if you're looking for medium to full coverage, you won't find it in this product. Good luck. I share your acne struggle; it's definitely not easy! I hope this helps.

Occasional Contributor

look at the oz it is a terrible buy vs the tube!

Trusted Contributor

I have combination skin and began using it last spring. I prefer sheer coverage foundation and this CC Veil is one of my fav foundations, because it delivers just that. I'm unsure how buildable it might be.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor

The CC cream broke me out too. I thought it was just me. I am sticking with the celebration foundation. I also like the oxygen foundation and am tempted by the HD powder featured today.
Regular Contributor

The oxygen foundation is on sale on the IT site and shipping free over 25. I ordered this week and received it in 2 days! And they always send a sample.

Super Contributor

On 2/28/2015 lolobee said:

look at the oz it is a terrible buy vs the tube!

Agreed, lolobee, and welcome to the boards!

Super Contributor

Thank you ladies for your replies. I really should get myself to Ulta and get a look at this foundation. I really appreciate your help.
Super Contributor

On 3/1/2015 Sherrie08 said: Thank you ladies for your replies. I really should get myself to Ulta and get a look at this foundation. I really appreciate your help.

I'll be checking it out at ULTA, too... {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}