Respected Contributor

I ordered it from Jaime's web-site for $65.00 ; the infomercial is a very good deal. I just don't need any more color cosmetics after December's haul!

I love it: Jaime hit it out of the ball park on this one!  the pump dispenses a small amount, but it covers! I have been using Bye Bye Red for awhile on my nose and under my nose. ( I always have redness due to a cpap mask).

I am using skincare and spa treatments at home and I am thrilled with the results I'm getting, but at 56, virtually everybody may have a few line lines under their eyes: this didn't settle in fine lines.

Before you consider an It Foundation, strongly consider trying this out.

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor

$65 is REALLY steep!  I'd consider trying it if offered here at a something a lot more reasonable.  I like the Celebration foundation, but couldn't use the CC cream/foundation... I think it gave me a rash.  Plus, it was too heavy.  How does the Bye Bye foundation compare to these?

Thanks! (from a poodle mom!)

Respected Contributor

My skin seems to change constantly, hence the collection of foundations I have.  It's all a matter of perception, but I'm in Florida, and it was in mid 80's. To me, it felt lighter than the CC, and I did not apply powder-I wanted to see what would happen. It was fine although I could use a little powder on my forehead.

$65.00 is a little high, but this is going to last awhile

If you go to the infomercial web-site, she does offer it in different configurations at a reasonable price-but I just don't need the extras.

One thing to keep in mind is that I am post-menopause: others in their fertile years may feel differently, but I give it resounding "YES"

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor

@Poodlepet2  Thanks.  I remembered that you are in Florida.... If memory serves, I'm south of you.  I'll definitely keep an eye out for this one, and appreciate your input!

Honored Contributor

I've used a lot of different (always ordered from QVC) brands of makeup.  Liquid makeup hands down, in my opinion is IT, it's the best.  

I wear the lightest kind anyone makes.  You'd never know it if you looked at me, I find it hard to believe but it matches perfectly.  It covers up everything and it's sheer enough that it doesn't look all sticky.

I get a lot of compliments on how I look (they don't think I look 70 years old), just because I don't have any wrinkles or age spots.  I always say to them "Smoke and mirrors", but I also have to give credit to the IT makeup.  I like Laura Geller Primer best though.

As far as everyday preparation I only use Dr. Denese and have since the first day she came on QVC.  That and staying out of the sun are what I have to credit to getting compliments.

Smoke and mirrors....

Respected Contributor

Annabelle, I love shopping here too: it always matches, no matter what brand I use-and, nobody is forcing me to buy anything I don't want. I can't speak for returns, because other than one pair of Clarke's, I have never needed to return anything!

Poodlepet2