Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone tried Bye Bye Redness? A while back I bought an item from the It Cosmetics website. They are very generous with their samples, and one I chose was Bye Bye Redness, since I do tend to be ruddy at times.

Last night I got really sick. I won't go into details but it was either a stomach virus or I ate something that didn't agree with me. Nevertheless, I was up a good portion of the night being sick to my stomach.

This morning I looked in the mirror and my whole face was filled with broken blood vessels. I literally looked like I walked into a wall.

I opened the sample of Bye Bye Redness and slathered it on my face. I couldn't believe how well it worked! It really covered all the marks on my face and it was a perfect shade for me. I'll be buying the full size product as soon as I use up the samples.

Two thumbs up for Bye Bye Redness!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Re: It Bye Bye Redness

[ Edited ]

I use IT Bye Bye Redness powder, I really like it...I'm ruddy, have a few broken capillaries & it covers everything.

Esteemed Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

I use IT Bye Bye Redness powder, I really like it...I'm ruddy, have a few broken capillaries & it covers everything.

@kitcat51  - Oh I didn't know it came in a powder. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@kitcat51  - Oh I didn't know it came in a powder. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

You're welcome. I have oily skin so liquids don't work for me...the powder Bye Bye is sold on the IT website in 3 colors.

Respected Contributor

I use this on occasion. It does work, sometimes if I find it too thick I will mix in some moisterizer and voila!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I used the BBR concealing cream in the pot.  I actually really liked it as an undereye concealer.