Contributor

@Rosiebudsmom:  Yes, I do use this product - "It's a 10 Miracle Leave -In Product" and I really love it.  I have very long, rather thick hair and it is very helpful to me to spray some on my hair after washing and towel-drying.  It does not leave any sticky residue and I plan on purchasing more, since I got mine as a free gift from Ulta some time ago and my supply is running pretty low.

By the way, my full name is Rose Marie, but close friends and family call me Rosie (as well as Rory).   As a little toddler, I had difficulty pronouncing my full name and it came out as 'Rory' . . .silly, but true.  It kind of stuck all these many years later.

Trusted Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

@aprilskies ...the site would not let me not use your "quote", so in reply it was too funny...I know how ya feel..everyone looks at me like that too.. like wtheck look? BUT many times I share how good a product is working for me or if they like my skin I tell them I use this and that and sadly they give me a blank stare so I talk more like drugstore names and it may help them. We love all this stuff like a hobby and on that quest! Most of my friends truly - well maybe all of them and people who have zero interest in what we like, and are quite clueless - not their bag I guess...just like I kind of am clueless with fashion brands I guess..like uber high end names and such. I wish I was not so much into this but it's been going on so long....I'm nearly 59 and doubt it will stop, but slow down. I think it has come to a slight hault due to older now..but I just may be 85 still searching ya know? haha.

I DID find a great hair product for you and all who see this....it would work with all hair types mine is colored/highlighted and fine and I lose it a lot with 'lacca hormones' Smiley Sad  anyhow....it's like an antifrizz and leave - in conditioner, heat protector, color protector and everything you can imagine but by Redkin and it's called 21, with words all over the bottle.

I put my volumizer one of choice (many to choose from!) and then my primer to blow out my hair fast a godsend Redkin Pillowproof hair primer spray WOW love! and then today used this Redkin 21 and my hair is soft and no frizz and I'm in love....got it at Hair Cuttery when taking my son there this weekend. A must try. TTYS...and hope some see this..this new leave-in is way better then the "It's10" I tried and have them all. Sorry if messy and misspelled...tired and off to bed.

@mimi5775, Thank you for recommending 21.  I have so many hair products but might try this one.  My big battle is dryness but will check this out.  It's a 10 for me was just a great detangler.  Not sure it did much else for me.  I hope others see your rec too.  Frizzy hair is the worse and hard to control. 

Thanks again. 

@aprilskies. ..you're quite welcome! Wish you could sample first but I didn't and couldn't. I would use a small amount at first...it's very smoothing and a great product ...with any of the "many products in one", using less is more. I have fine and not as much hair post-menopause ....so I liked using a smaller amount. this I know will help with dryness. Ps: sometimes on ebay or at some stores they carry the smaller sizes I love that this may be less cost effective but it's a great way to try something and I do ur all the time! I have no idea why my post last night was related so many times..I think qvc locked up a few times.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

I use It's A 10 and like it, but have to use very sparingly as my hair if fine. 

What I find strange are the posts saying it has a strong smell.  It 's funny, I don't smell anything.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

I use It's A 10 and like it, but have to use very sparingly as my hair if fine. 

What I find strange are the posts saying it has a strong smell.  It 's funny, I don't smell anything.  Smiley Happy

@Sunshine Kate no strong scent noted fro me either here! Living Proof has very intense scents that go away... but it smells dangerous like chemicals..love the line though..and odd names it it's product list. Still it's a great line. I ahve a senstive nose and dislike strong scents in hair care some linger too! yuck.

Trusted Contributor

@aprilskies I made an error on that nice Redkin product name it's;

Redkin 25 benefits one united leave-in

I get on so late - sorry...half awake sometimes but I try..and maybe Ulta has a small trial one I buy them often in Redkin line and Pureology. Good luck!!

Respected Contributor

@mimi5775 wrote:

@aprilskies I made an error on that nice Redkin product name it's;

Redkin 25 benefits one united leave-in

I get on so late - sorry...half awake sometimes but I try..and maybe Ulta has a small trial one I buy them often in Redkin line and Pureology. Good luck!!

No worries @mimi5775.  I have not looked for this yet.  I added this on my list of products that I want to try. Thank you for following up.  I appreciate it.