Respected Contributor

Re: Issues with Skinn Products

HelloSeamaiden ~

Of course we can talk about most anything here.  
We all have that right.  I read this thread from the start.  What I commented on was comments like ~ botox filler mess ~ microblading his eyebrows, not a good look ~ so much botox, can't understand what he is saying ~ gucci outfits & too much botox.......

Again, yes we all have the right to say how we feel.  To talk about things.  The issue for me was what I considered unkind comments on a persons looks.  That's just not me, and I wanted to voice my opinion.  Nothing more, nothing less.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch ~

Which Elysee Serum are you talking about?  I would like to go and check it out.  Thnak You For All Of Your Help.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is rude to others

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is rude to other posters

Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch~

Which Elysee Serum are you talking about?  I would like to go and check it out.  Thnak You For All Of Your Help.

@Mistic  It's the blue one.  

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@MarieIG wrote:
I do have some concern about getting the product out of the bottom of the container. It feels like there is some product in my Radiance Crème, and I can't get it out. I can't see to twist it open. Does anyone know if those push down tops twist off? Thank you,

Yes, @MarieIG, the top portion of the jar should twist off - not the actual part you press down but the outer band.

Still want to keep your fingers out of product but don't want to waste any left at the bottom? Check this out. Available on view your deal dot com till midnight pst. These are super little helpers!

Screenshot_2018-04-21-12-41-12-1.png

@rochelleS - TY!!! I just placed an order. You are an awesome resource Heart 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl

TY for the kind comment. I'm going to pass it back to you as one who shares so much here. Your time and effort has enlightened me and many others to so many interesting products. Stimulating robust exchanges, conversations and  some fun filled good laughs to boot.

You'll love the Spattys. I'd sent packages to friends across the country. The bill to ship made it such a breeze. You'd have thought we were a bunch of young teens with the delight in receiving such a fun yet practical little gift. Great stocking stuffers. Have a great day!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@isaboo..Thanks, I have tried lots, but currently I use the Derm Appeal and both cleansers, the Oleo Serum and the PEP 40 serum..24 hour Youth Preservation Cream Neck Amour, and Age reset Eye Serum....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CherryHugs

I've made a try with several of these products over the years.

Over all they were too heavy for my liking.  I use very little to nothing in the way of make-up, so that eliminated lots of the line.

The treatment creams, etc. were IMO, HEAVY, and a bit greasy.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I stopped using his facial products a few years ago.  Just didn't see any kind of great results from them.  Plus I found them to be too heavy, greasy, and I didn't like them being scented.  Just not great products for my skin.

I hardly ever see Dimitri anymore, but each time I do I wonder, WHAT has he done to his face NOW?  There's a lot of fillers and botox going on and his eyes are getting narrower and narrower........