Valued Contributor

Isomers on ShopHQ 1/15

Trusted Contributor

and free shipping on beauty purchases over fifty dollars with their CC only today Jan 15.

Esteemed Contributor

free ship with any credit card $99

Trusted Contributor

@hopiDo you need a code?I purchased the TTV  (over $99) and I was charged $7 to ship.

Honored Contributor

This is one of my FAVORITE skin care brands ❤️ The serums are very efficacious and excellent pricing/value. Manuela always has a fabulous event offer 

I have a season pass set up on our DVR to always record the ISOMERS shows. Was surprised to find recorded shows when I got home last night. 

The ISOMERS TTV Matrixyl 4 Peptide serum is one of her BEST serums. It's 4 oz $129. She just recd the new  annual batch of this serum.

This is why I was not tempted by the Perricone Growth serum 2 oz $129 or other similar type serums. IMO no one cannot beat ISOMERS value/efficacy at this TTV offer

314-691
ISOMERS Skincare Super Size Matrixyl-4 Pur Collagen Peptide Serum 4.06

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I don't think I will be shopping this event - I'm in good shape with my must have ISOMERS products and I'm not watching the shows 'live'. Will FF through the DVR later

Looking online at show items, this new kit caught my attention - a nice try me or travel eye serum trio $30 special event price.

FLES and Eye Peel are 2 of my HG eye products. Highly recommended!

321-376
ISOMERS Skincare Ageless Eye Trio

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I also HIGHLY recommend this kit - awesome collection of complementary products, nice Try Me set. The BEST kit from ISOMERS in the past couple of years IMO

Manuela created this set as a dupe of a celebrity promoted skin care regime that uses luxury brands. The luxury brand stem genesis serum alone costs over $600 😳😬

Event price for this ISOMERS set $80. I have this right now in my regime - bought it when it launched several months ago

320-345

ISOMERS Skincare "Forever Young" 7-Piece Skincare Routine

7F28C608-E7C5-4B53-8D54-8D3EF3400305.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Enjoy the shows and shopping - I'm prepping nosh goodies for the playoff games that will start soon! If you have any questions about ISOMERS, I will check in later.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I totally agree.  Really dont need anything right now, but with a 3 year shelf life, I couldnt resist the TTV  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I totally agree.  Really dont need anything right now, but with a 3 year shelf life, I couldnt resist the TTV  Smiley Happy

I keep my stash/backup of serums and Essence products in the refrigerator @MrsCat21- the TTV is a great value!