Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@BdBettyB I've also spent a lot on Beekman this holiday season and didn't even have the pleasure of going to Sharon Springs!  Their advent calendar, special delivery sets and 12 days of gifting always get me.  I love treating myself and those on my gift list to their goodies!  I usually stock up for the whole year.

Oh Linmo, everyone who loves Beekman should visit S.Spring at some point. It is marvelous. I was surprised they carry so much pottery made by local artist?  I actually bought more pottery and food items. I had no idea they had so much there. The town is small but so lovely. I'm planning a Spring/early Summer trip next year. It was a splendid trip. 

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@sonechko  HI sweetie, hope you're well...was your credit also applied to future value pays? Or a credit back to your cc, if paid in full? 

Hi @rochelleS ! Cat LOL

Yes, my understanding is this is the only way they can do it, when the order is already in process. I was very happy to learn about this 20% off from someone this morning! Helps to compensate for that shipping and tax.

Happy you got the credit. This promo was fab!