Contributor

what has Manuela done to her face? her cheeks are higher, looks like fillers..she looks so diff..Had not seen her in over 6 months since i lost the Evine chan, but its back now..

Esteemed Contributor

Probably because that's Dimitri on air not Manuela.

She looks the same to me - she has beautiful skin but she  looks older.

Really when I watch on my 65 inch 4k tv - it does not look like she has had any work done.

She had a serious injury to her wrist a while back and it really seemed to drain her but appears to be back on track.

Honored Contributor

Is someone seriously mistaking Dimitri for Manuela????

Honored Contributor

Woman LOL

Contributor

..She just looks diff to me and was wondering.

thanks..

Respected Contributor

@rubylulu wrote:

..She just looks diff to me and was wondering.

thanks..

I have also noticed there is a difference.  Also I thought she was so cute back when she had shorter dark hair and bangs; she looked so young and perk. Didn't think she needed any kind of makeover.

Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Probably because that's Dimitri on air not Manuela.

She looks the same to me - she has beautiful skin but she  looks older.

Really when I watch on my 65 inch 4k tv - it does not look like she has had any work done.

She had a serious injury to her wrist a while back and it really seemed to drain her but appears to be back on track.

Lol

Trusted Contributor

@rubylulu wrote:

what has Manuela done to her face? her cheeks are higher, looks like fillers..she looks so diff..Had not seen her in over 6 months since i lost the Evine chan, but its back now..

@rubylulu what time was Manuela on yesterday?  I want to look at the video to see.

Honored Contributor

Manuela has not been on Evine is several weeks or more, this is Dimitri's weekend, last weekend it was Dr Dubrow.

Respected Contributor

Manuela's 20th anniversary Evine shows are next weekend.  Could the OP have possibly seen a promo?