Regular Contributor
This is on their FB page: "Please join us for NOT ONE, BUT TWO extra special Today's Top Value! Shows start on Thursday at 10pm eastern - note: earlier start time. Thursday, Jan 22: 10pm - 1am Friday Jan 23 8am, noon-2pm, 4-7pm MIDNIGHT-2AM TTV#2 KICKOFF Saturday Jan 24: 9-11AM, 2-4PM, 5-7pm (all times eastern)"
Respected Contributor
Thank you! Poor Isomers has taken a serious backseat to Skinn on ShopHQ. Dmitri is a far superior salesperson than Manuela. But, I've gotten far better results with a few Isomers products than any Skinn. I hope she brings in some of her basics. Her ceramide serum has completely changed my crazy dry skin this winter.
Trusted Contributor

I agree. Dimitri is probaly more entertaining, but almost every product of Manuela's I like. Skinn its about every other product.

Frequent Contributor
Thanks for posting. I hope there are some deals on current products. Seems like many times the TSV is introducing something new.
Regular Contributor
I too have had more success with Isomers. The All in One cleanser really helped change the texture of my skin. And the Katina eye is super hydrating for my eye area. I'd say my favorite Skinn product is Collagenesis 24 hour moisturizer.
Respected Contributor
On 1/11/2015 Fredee said: I too have had more success with Isomers. The All in One cleanser really helped change the texture of my skin. And the Katina eye is super hydrating for my eye area. I'd say my favorite Skinn product is Collagenesis 24 hour moisturizer.
I like the Kahina eye also. I do have to say I like Skinn's mango under eye treatment and the 24 hour cream/balm that comes in a tub. Oh, and his milky protein body wash is beyond amazing.
Honored Contributor
I much prefer her products to not just skinn but other lines as well. I purchased her last TSV it was a BB cream, moisturizer and two serums and my skin is looking wonderful! my only gripe is the fragrance which I have never encountered before with her products so I'm a little surprised
Respected Contributor
On 1/11/2015 Fredee said: I too have had more success with Isomers. The All in One cleanser really helped change the texture of my skin. And the Katina eye is super hydrating for my eye area. I'd say my favorite Skinn product is Collagenesis 24 hour moisturizer.

I love the All In One cleanser too. I also love the old Australian Harvest (*Everday cleanser?) with the Tea Tree in it but I ran out. I have a AIO cleanser in the jumbo size, I pour some in a 6 oz flip top bottle and put 1 drop of TT oil in it. Perfect!!

I love Manuela's cleansers...

eta~ I can never remember the new name of the AH cleanser, maybe it is called the *Exfoliating cleanser?

Last time I bought of duo of it tho it had so much TT in it it felt like it would burn my eyelids off, I had to toss them both.

Super Contributor

I love the SKINN cleansers and the Dermapeel... Isomers is for all of the serums, etc... like the Australian Cleanser too... if Dimitri doesn't run a special on the large sizes of the cleansers soon I will be switching over to Isomers Exfoliating Cleanser using Cetaphil before it to remove my makeup...use Shea Terra products like black soap when my skin starts to act up

I like the Collagenesis 24 hour cream too but only when my skin is really dry and it I have to be very careful because it can make my skin break out...

So I guess for serums and creams, I am Isomers Perricone and actually Shea Terra

I feel I am the only one who doesn't like SKINN serums... they don't agree with my skin and I think they would work well on skin that is naturally dryer than mine..

My favorite serums is the Copper one...

Trusted Contributor

I like Skinn's Creme Reverse for face and Isomers new Super Serum. During the day I use the Super Serum and then the Creme Reverse. When summer rolls around with its insane (in this part of the country) humidity, I will probably switch to the Skinn's Age Reset and use the Super Serum for around the eyes and mouth.

On a different note, what is the difference in the One eye serum and the Katina eye product -- aside from one being a cream and one being a serum? Aren't they both supposed to be the best stuff rolled into one product?