Valued Contributor
On 2/28/2015 Linmo said:
On 2/28/2015 MidNight said:

The big difference between Skinn & Isomers is Skinn has no water in products and Isomers does.Dimitri does not believe in water in products and Manuela does if i am not mistaking.

I thought that I heard him say during his last visit that the new stem rejen elite serums are formulated with glacier water.

That maybe.. Interesting because for yrs he was so proud his products did not contain water.I remember him saying once water in anything was ripping you off and a wasted ingredient.Lol...Guess he had a change of mind!

Trusted Contributor
On 2/28/2015 Krissy_1968 said:

SuzyQ3- Interesting! But comparing fruit extracts to city water? Grape extracts are rich in vitamins and polyphenols...I know if water hydrated, then taking a shower daily would supply plenty of hydration and unfortunately it doesn't...I like using oils, I feel they hydrate by helping keep what little moisture my skin has,in my skin...

I agree, Krissy_1968! The real test for me was after ordering an Isomers kit a while back. It did absolutely nothing for me and I gave it a good try for a while. I really wanted to like it after hearing about it here on these boards.

I will stick with Skinn; the ingredient deck is full of amazing actives, and I get real results!!

Frequent Contributor

I'm another one who uses both with a dash of Borghese thrown in for good measure. Fell head over heels in love with the Borghese masks and the results from using them.

I think it may be good to change things up here and there. The prices of Skinn have been jacking up so this latest top value from Isomers is actually a better value than Skinn currently. So far both of these lines compliment each other for me. You do have to do what works best for you.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/28/2015 caninefitchi said:

I'm another one who uses both with a dash of Borghese thrown in for good measure. Fell head over heels in love with the Borghese masks and the results from using them.

I think it may be good to change things up here and there. The prices of Skinn have been jacking up so this latest top value from Isomers is actually a better value than Skinn currently. So far both of these lines compliment each other for me. You do have to do what works best for you.

LOVE the Borghese masks ( I got the TTV with all 3!) Agree on changing it up..mixing, matching,cocktailing and doing whatever works for you! Skinn TTV's have gone up in price {#emotions_dlg.crying} but hoping for a good DWP TTV in March (tho it may not be until his anniversary shows in July )

Frequent Contributor

It took me awhile, but with adding the masks and the Foreo Luna as a cleansing tool to my routine I'm happy with the results I'm getting. Both Skinn and Isomers offer kits so I'm able to wait out price hikes and such. A new wonder product (?), I'll wait for reviews telling me I am absolutely missing out before I'm even tempted to bite.

Honored Contributor
After reading so many positive posts, I decided to order the Isomer Renewal System. Thanks, ladies. I had been debating all day. Little or no fragrance is important to me. Now I need a good moisturizer for 67 yo dry skin that isn't greasy.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor
On 2/28/2015 Shelbelle said:

This is difficult to answer, I find both lines quite innovative and aggressive, for me ,it would have to be either /or, or try to mix both of them, maybe one in day, one in night.

elruth, if you are adventurous, purchase the Isomers TTV. When it arrives, take your own before pictures, then do your own split face test for 28 days. Isomers on one half and Skinn on the other. At the end of 28 days take your after pics and compare the results. If Isomers doesn't out perform Skinn, send it back.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Valued Contributor

I've never tried Isomer's. but I received the Skinn TS and I think it's really good. I am in my 40's, and I don't have too much signs of aging around the eyes, but my upper lip has those annoying lines when I smile. I put the lip serum on, and I swear I noticed an improvement right away. I have never used anything specifically for around the lip area b/c the lines aren't too deep (yet). I am so glad I got this Skinn TS. My neck is another area, I want to make sure I start to focus on. I have a sunken in look to it. I read that as we age we either get a double chin or a turkey/sunken in neck. I have the latter. My genetics...I don't know which is worse. A turkey neck or no neck/double chin! Lovely getting older....ugh!

Honored Contributor

By now, I'm sure everyone who frequents this board knows I'm a new Skinn convert since December. I've been watching Manuela off and on and this TTV is quite a deal, besides being available on A/D - even if it was just for the Glutathiosome serum. That said, since there's MAP in the Glutathiosome serum and since it's a "master antioxidant", I'm guessing it would replace a separate Vitamin C serum?

Valued Contributor
On 2/28/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

By now, I'm sure everyone who frequents this board knows I'm a new Skinn convert since December. I've been watching Manuela off and on and this TTV is quite a deal, besides being available on A/D - even if it was just for the Glutathiosome serum. That said, since there's MAP in the Glutathiosome serum and since it's a "master antioxidant", I'm guessing it would replace a separate Vitamin C serum?

Yes you are correct!