Respected Contributor

I have never purchased Isomers basically since I don't understand the products and what to use. I have in the last couple of years been using Skinn with Dr. Denese Hydroshield and I am happy. Another reason I never bought Isomers is that I was afraid I could not reorder. I guess I don't understand the products so ladies enlighten me. Where do you start and what do you use? Are the products that you end up liking always available?

Regular Contributor
On 2/28/2015 conlt said:

I have never purchased Isomers basically since I don't understand the products and what to use. I have in the last couple of years been using Skinn with Dr. Denese Hydroshield and I am happy. Another reason I never bought Isomers is that I was afraid I could not reorder. I guess I don't understand the products so ladies enlighten me. Where do you start and what do you use? Are the products that you end up liking always available?

It can be very confusing because she does offer a lot of products. It is available at EVINE or at Isomers site individually but not at the same value. I started to use this line since past July. I think when she had the glutathiosome set as her TTV. After that I was very happy with the results and decided to add items. I think it is very affordable in these TTV KITS like the one she is offering now. She comes on monthly so you can start with this kit and place it on Auto delivery just in case you love it like I do. You can always cancel but it won't be offered again after today.
Honored Contributor
On 2/28/2015 conlt said:

I say get a comprehensive kit on auto delivery at a good price because while everything will be available again you will pay substantially more for each item. That is my advice on isomers. Her sales really are good sales
Honored Contributor
Wow! JeanCA and I said the same thing! Gmta
Regular Contributor
On 2/28/2015 Andreatoo said: Wow! JeanCA and I said the same thing! Gmta

Esteemed Contributor

If I would try to answer your questions as it is presented "Isomers vs. Skinn", I can say this - Skinn in comparison with Isomers heavier and more perfumed products.

Isomers are very light, highly concentrated and majority of them spread very easily and evenly. Isomers are NOT loaded with any extras such as perfumes. They not deluted on the key ingredients, but concentrated instead. So very little goes long way with Isomers.

You don't need to use much product on each application, literally few drops is enough. You get very good results, with most of them most of the time. Of course, picking the Right product for your skin's needs at the time, is a key.

I'd suggest purchasing kits, they have great value, and provide most of what you might need in one package.

I may be partial in my opinion towards Isomers, which I used for several years, and only gave one good try to Skinn last November, when I bought a whole bunch of line's products, including complete kits, facial cleansers, masks, sonic cleansing brush, etc.

Even though I can say, Skinn has quite good products, and I really liked few of them, I personally could not use them by COMPARISON with my Isomers, for the reasons mentioned above.

I am still trying to use them up, but reluctantly - every time I chose what to use, I pick Isomers to put on my face.

I can see perfectly well, why so many women DO use and like both, Skinn AND Isomers. Smile

Honored Contributor

No matter what anyone says you really only know about a product by trying it yourself.

I was not impressed by the Isomers products I tried a couple years ago. I'm sure there are some good & bad products just like any line but I don't watch when they are presented & don't check them out online. I'm more impressed by SKINN.

Occasional Contributor

Quarterly, I rotate my regime using Isomers, Skinn or Perricone. This quarter Perricone has been utilized. LOVE the no cosmetics. I love all three and find my switch fun as I fall back in love with a line not used in six months. All three lines are wonderful and work wonders for my 46 year old skin. I could be faithful to any one of these lines if the others did not exist. I would recommend them to anyone.

Respected Contributor

I have been strictly a Skinn user for almost 2 years but this Isomers TTV is too good to pass up. Going to give this a try.

Valued Contributor

I tried Skinn, but found it to be too heavy for me. I do love watching DJ though! I like Isomers because the serums sink right in and I do see a difference. That said, they are both great product lines, but they have too many products to choose from. The Isomers TTV is a great value. You can always purchase and compare the two.