Valued Contributor

I did order the Isomers TTV. I didn't realize (until a caller asked ) that the cleanser in the TTV does NOT remove makeup. As to the poster who mentioned that D from Skinn said he has no water in his products, I thought he said to beware when Water is listed as the first ingredient. I will say that I like the bottles, jars better in Skinn as the Isomers look so medicinal. Hope Isomers are not glass and are plastic as I am a great one to knock stuff over. I did find Dmitri's presentations to be more enjoyable than the Isomers but now that I have kits from both lines, I will see which one I like better. I am all for knowing the composition of products but all the clinical explanations of Isomers were putting me on overload.

Honored Contributor
On 2/28/2015 elruth said:

I did order the Isomers TTV. I didn't realize (until a caller asked ) that the cleanser in the TTV does NOT remove makeup. As to the poster who mentioned that D from Skinn said he has no water in his products, I thought he said to beware when Water is listed as the first ingredient. I will say that I like the bottles, jars better in Skinn as the Isomers look so medicinal. Hope Isomers are not glass and are plastic as I am a great one to knock stuff over. I did find Dmitri's presentations to be more enjoyable than the Isomers but now that I have kits from both lines, I will see which one I like better. I am all for knowing the composition of products but all the clinical explanations of Isomers were putting me on overload.

elruth, in the products that he touts as not having water, I don't think you'll find it at all in the ingredient deck.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

n/m

Honored Contributor
On 2/28/2015 elruth said:

they may look medicinal but the fact of the matter is that an open jar that you stick your finger in every time you apply is not conducive to retaining the efficacy of any of the ingredients. He also uses fragrant oils instead of the dreaded water which is not good for your skin and is potentially irritating