Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers visit and TTV Super Size Vitamin C & Ferulic 15% Skin Brightening Concentrate 4.06 o

@Linmo wrote:

@Phantom41 wrote:

I'm relatively new to using Isomers, does anyone know if you can layer Copper P with Skin Genesis?  I don't want to hijack the thread, but I'm not sure if I can use both together or not! Thanks!

@Phantom41 If you are talking about Isomers' Stem Genesis serum, yes, you can layer it or cocktail it with the Copper P serum.

Thank you!  It seems like so many things don’t go together that I don’t want to undo all my efforts!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers visit and TTV Super Size Vitamin C & Ferulic 15% Skin Brightening Concentrate 4.06 o

[ Edited ]

@Phantom41 wrote:
@Linmo wrote:

@Phantom41 wrote:

I'm relatively new to using Isomers, does anyone know if you can layer Copper P with Skin Genesis?  I don't want to hijack the thread, but I'm not sure if I can use both together or not! Thanks!

@Phantom41 If you are talking about Isomers' Stem Genesis serum, yes, you can layer it or cocktail it with the Copper P serum.

Thank you!  It seems like so many things don’t go together that I don’t want to undo all my efforts!

I am not sure if you are talking about ISOMERS' Genesis or SKINN' Geness?   @Phantom41 ?

Trusted Contributor

Was this suposed to be the TTV on the 17th? I don't see Isomers on that date or am I looking in the wrong place?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@arrabella The Isomers visit is tomorrow. One day only, two 2-hour shows.

New Vit. C Ferulic will be TTV

• Sunday, March 17
    • 12PM ET with Host KATHY NORTON
    • 1PM ET with Host KATHY NORTON
    • 5PM ET with Host MELISSA MINER
    • 6PM ET with Host MELISSA MINER
Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

• Sunday, March 17

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@arrabella wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

• Sunday, March 17

Thanks!

@sonechko I'm wondering since it's not an official TTV offered the night before it they will keep the price at $100 for the 4 oz. Most of the other items listed on the shows tab already have reduced prices.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

• Sunday, March 17

Thanks!

@sonechko I'm wondering since it's not an official TTV offered the night before it they will keep the price at $100 for the 4 oz. Most of the other items listed on the shows tab already have reduced prices.

@Linmo You are right - this is not an official TTV, but this is a star product of this visit making it's debut tomorrow. The price under this product now states - "$100.00 Evine Price".  

"Evine Price" is a key word for a regular price, "Event Price" sounds much better, because it means product price is lowered temporarily for the visit.

I am sure this product will have new "Event" price assigned tomorrow. Or they can call it - One Day Only, or TTV, or whatever they like, as long as  new price tag will be given to this product. They'll have to make it special and attractive to buy tomorrow. IMHO.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:
The new Vit C Ferulic serum is 98 Canadian dollars on Isomers site. Which equals approximately $75 USD. This is for ONE ounce. TTV is over FOUR ounces and will be around that same price, I guesstimate. So it will come to approx $18-$19 per one ounce of powerful serum loaded with pure active ingredients. It’s cheap IMHO.

@sonechko IT shows 100.00 right now, will it come down some more you think?

Trusted Contributor

for 4 oz @ $100 it is a good price ( maybe comparable to Skin Ceuticals similiar producte that is $165 for 1 ounce) 

I think we all expect a discount on a new product so it may hinder sales ~ even if they dropped it $89 I bet they would sell more .  

Honored Contributor

In the past, I've loaded my cart with the items I'm interested; usually the new and TTV items as soon as they remove the "sold out" banner. Usually the price is NOT the sale price but on the day Manuela appears, the prices drop. So far, nothing has dropped in price.

The only things in my cart are all the items that are supposed to be highlighted in her first 2 hours; all but 1 are new items. The only repeat item is a liter size and usually, that drops very low in order to move it. Again, nothing.

Being honest, unless they all drop quite a bit, I'm not pulling the trigger.