Respected Contributor

Isomers usage information please...

I currently use Glutathiosome, Super Skin Serum and now Copper P from Isomers. I also use Retin A every other night and I use Vitamin C and Niacinimide. 

Which can i cocktail and which cant I cocktail?

I'm pretty sure I can't use Copper P and Vitamin C unless they are both Isomers (my Vitamin C not Isomers).

thank you. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Isomers usage information please...

@Valstybaby wrote:

I currently use Glutathiosome, Super Skin Serum and now Copper P from Isomers. I also use Retin A every other night and I use Vitamin C and Niacinimide. 

I'm pretty sure I can't use Copper P and Vitamin C unless they are both Isomers (my Vitamin C not Isomers).

thank you. 

@Valstybaby  @sonechko would be able to tell you.  In the meantime, I did want to mention that there's Vitamin C in your Isomers Glutathiosome so you probably don't need an additional Vitamin C serum.  I don't use the Isomers Super Skin Serum, but do use the Glutathiosome Plus and the Copper P.  I'm using both of them in the morning, but I layer rather than cocktail. I also use the Copper P at night.  I read the results of a study recently where copper peptides actually came out slightly ahead of Retin-A, but if you want to continue using both, I'd alternate them at night.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

thank you. 

@Valstybaby

You can cocktail or layer any of Isomers serums absolutely safely. Though, I believe on Glutathisome bottle instructions, it says to wait a minute to absorb before using other serums (have to double check). I try to apply Glut separately, but if pressed for time - I cocktail too.

I don't use other brands to know for sure, how to incorporate them with Isomers, but I would either use them alternatively, or would give your Retin A and Vitamin C some sufficient time to really sink in, before applying Isomers.

Manuela repeats all the time - you can't make a mistake with Isomers! Just use them! If you have other brands serums, fine!  You still have morning and night time, as well as rotation option.

If not sure how well serums mix, I believe in giving time for serum to absorb well, before applying others.

You can always mail this question to Isomers Lab to get an answer from straight from people, who know better than me. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thank you both so much.

Where can I encorporate Paulas Choice Niacinimide?

Esteemed Contributor

I use Isomers Retiniacin, which combines both - Retinol and Niacin products, and it's imperative to use Retiniacin at night only.

By that same logic, would it make sense use Niacinimide after the Retin A you using, and use it at night?

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I use Isomers Retiniacin, which combines both - Retinol and Niacin products, and it's imperative to use Retiniacin at night only.

By that same logic, would it make sense use Niacinimide after the Retin A you using, and use it at night?

Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

@Valstybaby, I remember Manuela said something about the benefits of combining Retinol with Niacin, which is a Vitamin B3, saying that Vit. B3 makes retinol less harsh, or something....

I looked up the Isomers Retiniacin, and maybe you'll find it useful in your question how to use your Retin A and Niacin product. B3 is being Niacin, I believe.

"Our very first stabilized retinol and vitamin B3 formulation is turning out be a an impressive age diffusing multi-tasker.  Our amplified (10% blend of retinol, niacinamide and collagen boosters) formulation works to diminish the appearance of fine wrinkles, acne marks, superficial discolorations, uneven texture and tone for a dramatically radiant complexion".

Trusted Contributor

I believe read on the website for The Ordinary that Vitamin C and niacinamide don't work well together but I wouldn't swear to it!  They have a usage guide as to what to use first like water based serums under oils.