Honored Contributor

Isomers upcoming visit on Shop HQ

Saturday January 29th, 2022:

ET: noon, 1pm, 7pm, 8pm
PT: 9am, 10am, 4pm, 5pm
Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers upcoming visit on Shop HQ

I watched a couple of her shows on her last visit. I didn't buy anything since I didn't need anything. But I enjoy watching Manuela talk about ingredients and basis of why certain items are included vs other puff-filled lines where the vendor raves more about celebrities and pretty colors/scents. 

I'm running low on stem genesis and am watching when/if she'll have another supersize available at a good sale price. 

Trusted Contributor

no real Isomers deals yet, but if anyone is interested in any other beauty and health products - free shipping over fifty dollars with Shop HQ cc today.

Trusted Contributor

Don't see any great offers other than pushing their CC for free shipping. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't bought any Isomers in quite some time but I do like the Glutathiosome and Stem Genesis serums.  I see there was a web only price on the Glutathiosome that is sold out.

I did happen to catch a few minutes of Manuela talking about the R Pur for eyes.  Just wondering if anyone has used that product and can comment on it?  I don't have dark circles or hollows under my eyes but I do have bags (and I don't think anything can do much for that) and some wrinkles.

Honored Contributor

Shop HQ sent me a coupon for 25% off on beauty, , so I ordered 4 isomers items, all were on sale and couldnt resist with the discount and free shipping. dont know how I got selected to receive the discount.