Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers still processing

@sonechko wrote:

In the middle of the night several of my orders showed as "shipped" finally. A few still processing..... @Linmo, are you saying, there is a policy about requesting free shipping on 10 days delayed orders? If so, they owe me a small fortune by now, by "processing" forever operation mode lately! Cat Happy

@sonechkoSomeone posted in a different thread (not sure which one) that their orders hadn't shipped for 10 days and they were refunded the shipping cost.  My order states that it shipped today, which was the 8th day.  Now another 7 days (probably longer with the holiday) to get here.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you very much @Linmo!  In my long history with this company, I never heard of this, and very glad that you've mentioned. I'll definitely check this out. I do have orders, where handling went way over even ten days....

I do have "mental issues" Cat Happy with this, i.e., I get really p...ed off. There are obvious problems in the handling/shipping/warehouse department, because these problems persist, which tells me - the system is flawed. No way it's not possible to be better organized and processed.

Since they never forget to charge a considerably high for e-commerce shipping charge, I too with a "service" like this, may try to get my money back. I've got to look through my orders where evine was especially negligent. I am sure they going to hold me to 30-days old policy, or something...

Valued Contributor

I got two orders yesterday, both small boxes. One came ups and one came int he mail, That makes no sense at all. Still have a couple of things still in process. Up until now I was very happy with how quickly they got stuff out the door.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Thank you very much @Linmo!  In my long history with this company, I never heard of this, and very glad that you've mentioned. I'll definitely check this out. I do have orders, where handling went way over even ten days....

I do have "mental issues" Cat Happy with this, i.e., I get really p...ed off. There are obvious problems in the handling/shipping/warehouse department, because these problems persist, which tells me - the system is flawed. No way it's not possible to be better organized and processed.

Since they never forget to charge a considerably high for e-commerce shipping charge, I too with a "service" like this, may try to get my money back. I've got to look through my orders where evine was especially negligent. I am sure they going to hold me to 30-days old policy, or something...

@sonechko  I posted about the shipping. My Skinn orders from the 18th are still processing. From what I was told there is a date for expected delivery- about 10 days from the date of the order. If it hasn't shipped or you don't receive it timely they will reimburse shipping. Hope that helps.

Esteemed Contributor

Are you going to hit them with a request for "freeing" your shipping costs, @nycgrl?

I had REALY bad experince in loooong processing and actual getting my orders for about a month and a half lately. Almost all of those are now delivered, and when I open the tracking to see when they were actually shipped - there is no such info on delivered orders on evine..... I saw those processing till no end, before they were shipped. Well, from the date of orders to the delivery date is a huge time period.

Two of my Isomers orders from May 9 are still "processing", and were pushed from the June 23rd according to CSR to July thenthieth-something..... But those two were "free" shipping already though.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Are you going to hit them with a request for "freeing" your shipping costs, @nycgrl?

I had REALY bad experince in loooong processing and actual getting my orders for about a month and a half lately. Almost all of those are now delivered, and when I open the tracking to see when they were actually shipped - there is no such info on delivered orders on evine..... I saw those processing till no end, before they were shipped. Well, from the date of orders to the delivery date is a huge time period.

Two of my Isomers orders from May 9 are still "processing", and were pushed from the June 23rd according to CSR to July thenthieth-something..... But those two were "free" shipping already though.

@sonechko yes I did and they will pick up shipping.  Evidently they are having problems in their warehouse.  I have little confidence in them at this point. It concerns me because Skinn is on for anniversary next weekend and I don't think they'll be able to handle it. I'm still waiting for  one order from his last visit. Good luck. Let me know how it goes.

Regular Contributor

Well, my two packages were finally delivered today, July 7.  I have the same feeling many of you have about Dimitri's next visit.  I wonder how much of a backlog they'll have.  They can play around with shipping costs all they want, but it takes a lot of nerve when charging 6.99 for each package and then not being able to follow through.  I completely agree with Chi-town girl that ordering multiple items at 6.99 each is stopping many from ordering several items.  Oh, but wait...they sent a Dimitri coupon in one of my packages...

Super Contributor

I just got my Isomers stuff today. It sure took long enough.