Honored Contributor

Isomers on ShopHQ Saturday October 2nd

10 AM PDT

Honored Contributor

Re: Isomers on ShopHQ Saturday October 2nd

On at noon  ET today, but only a couple of products presented, it is part of a Beauty hour. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today Manuela previewed her TTV for tomorrow, a super sized Super Skin for day and for night. It was $99 and change plus $6.99 shipping. It contains the natural retinol alternative, Bakuchiol

Honored Contributor

3 hour flash sale now until 9 PM ET

20% off $99

Respected Contributor

That extra 20% would be nice on the TTV, however, I'm going to take a pass.  I liked the Super Skin serum when I first tried it, but the Super Skin Night seemed no different to me.  I know it is mostly the same with the bakuchiol added, but it made no difference on my skin.  I'm still curous about bakuchiol vs.retinol but might need to try another brand/serum.

Esteemed Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

That extra 20% would be nice on the TTV, however, I'm going to take a pass.  I liked the Super Skin serum when I first tried it, but the Super Skin Night seemed no different to me.  I know it is mostly the same with the bakuchiol added, but it made no difference on my skin.  I'm still curous about bakuchiol vs.retinol but might need to try another brand/serum.

Just that there are no harsh side effects like there may be for some w/ retinol. You should be able to use it both day & night, so I wonder why Isomers markets that as Super Skin Night...?