Respected Contributor

I have a number of isomers autoships.  I've had them on hold, but they have remained active.  Until this week - when I've received notice that three isomers autoships are being discontinued.  Maybe something is up with Isomers and Shophq?

@SeaMaiden @MW in Iowa @Kachina624 @Shelbelle @sueinsf 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Isomers on Shop HQ

[ Edited ]

@moonandthestars wrote:

I have a number of isomers autoships.  I've had them on hold, but they have remained active.  Until this week - when I've received notice that three isomers autoships are being discontinued.  Maybe something is up with Isomers and Shophq?

I had 6 AUTOSHIPS cancelled within the past week.  I am concerned Isomers is LEAVING ShopHQ.

Honored Contributor

@atat00 wrote:

@moonandthestars wrote:

I had 6 AUTOSHIPS cancelled within the past week.  I am concerned Isomers is LEAVING ShopHQ.

@moonandthestars @atat00   I went ahead and moved my remaining auto ships to ship out now....will see if they ever do....

Frequent Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@atat00 wrote:

@moonandthestars wrote:

@moonandthestars @atat00   I went ahead and moved my remaining auto ships to ship out now....will see if they ever do....

oh no.  I had such great prices locked in   Smiley Sad

Contributor

They cancelled 4 of my Isomers autoships this week.  They are selling one of the autoship kits this visit on the air. Oh well. I too am worried Isomers is leaving! 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

HQ did the same for my Active Argan and SSC AS and then they left the network not long after. Of course I don't know what's happening and why? Some Isomers fans have been saying it's a redo of HQ's subscriptions department but the list of cancellations seems extreme. People are angry. 

Respected Contributor

I don't know if Isomers is leaving ShopHQ or not.  But they do currently offer the same products on their website as ShopHQ does and they seem to adjust the prices to match the currency exchange rate.  

Trusted Contributor

I guess ShopHQ needs to free up more time slots for those insanely boring watch shows. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I just received a letter telling me my auto ship for the Isomers ferulic acid/ vitamins C  had been cancelled....I just signed up for it last visit! That tics me off. They tell me I can get it FOREVER.... And I never even got one auto ship. 😡

They just stopped my Subscription for Fast Lift eye together as a kit with an eye serum that came together. Getting really ****** off because they have stopped at least 3 of my Subscriptions. What's the advantage in going with Subscription if they cancel it down the road? 

Respected Contributor

@Nice Karin wrote:

They cancelled 4 of my Isomers autoships this week.  They are selling one of the autoship kits this visit on the air. Oh well. I too am worried Isomers is leaving! 

Probably a a higher price and no Auto Ship.