Honored Contributor

I just received a letter telling me my auto ship for the Isomers ferulic acid/ vitamins C  had been cancelled....I just signed up for it last visit! That tics me off. They tell me I can get it FOREVER.... And I never even got one auto ship. 😡

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I just received a letter telling me my auto ship for the Isomers ferulic acid/ vitamins C  had been cancelled....I just signed up for it last visit! That tics me off. They tell me I can get it FOREVER.... And I never even got one auto ship. 😡

Totally with you on this one, happens routinely with them. Had isomers eye lift serum duo on AS a while back, they cancelled before I got a shipment. Is one of my favorites & I was livid. I got cancellation notice for Active argan 5 min mask this week which I understand. 

Honored Contributor

I don't understand how all the shopping networks continue to sell items that are not immediately available to be shipped.  If it's not in stock, don't sell it.  Seem kind of sleazy to me.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I haven't ordered from Isomers in years, but I can understand your frustration about the auto ship.  I happened to turn on ShopHQ this morning and Isomers was on.  Is it just me, or does Manuella (?) look different than she used to......I mean really different.  She used to look almost mousey wearing a lab coat.  She has completely transformed.  Just wondering.....

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Isomers on Shop HQ

[ Edited ]

She has definitely gone very blonde with long hair. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the Orchid Eye Serum a few months ago. it was weeks before it shipped. I complained to SHQ CS, they said it was still being mfg, I said then it should have been sold as Advance order, and it was not. They gave me a very nice credit, so I was pleased in the long run, and also was happy to know I received fresh product

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle What do you think of the Orchid Eye Serum?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf wrote:

@Shelbelle What do you think of the Orchid Eye Serum?

Manuela kept pushing it as good for eyelid, so that is why I ordered it, so far no noticeable changes, only using it nightly on that area. 

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I don't understand how all the shopping networks continue to sell items that are not immediately available to be shipped.  If it's not in stock, don't sell it.  Seem kind of sleazy to me.

@kaydee50   It's not just shopping channels, it's all retailers.  Haven't you heard about supply chain difficulties and serious transportation issues?  They range from international shipping where ports are closed, to trucking shortages in this country.  Ships are lined up at West Coast ports because they can't get unloaded.

In the case of cosmetics, it may be a problem getting ingredients. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I haven't ordered from Isomers in years, but I can understand your frustration about the auto ship.  I happened to turn on ShopHQ this morning and Isomers was on.  Is it just me, or does Manuella (?) look different than she used to......I mean really different.  She used to look almost mousey wearing a lab coat.  She has completely transformed.  Just wondering.....

I think she just gave up with fighting roots during the pandemic , i think she looks good , but i know what you meant , she always had that short dark bob.