Honored Contributor

Item 311342, great deal on 2 good sized different body creams, only $19.75, each one sells separately for $39.

Super Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know which Isomers products Maneula personally uses? My skin is very similar to hers (and I'm also her age). Wondered if she has said what her skincare routine is?

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up on the body cream duo Shelbelle---great price---GOT IT!!

KK

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers is up

[ Edited ]

@morganjen wrote:

Does anyone know which Isomers products Maneula personally uses? My skin is very similar to hers (and I'm also her age). Wondered if she has said what her skincare routine is?

@morganjen I've heard her say  - Glutathiosome Black label, and Super skin Serum are her everyday products. That's what I heard her say, on several occasions, and with great passion. She also mentioned to be a lot into exfoliating and peeling with her products. Her Enzyme Peel is super, very gentle and effective. There are other excellent product as well.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers is up

[ Edited ]

I also want to add - since I started to use few of Manuela's exfoliating and peeling potions, along with Eye Peel, my skin quality jumped to another level. I started focusing on using those products after I heard Manuela say, she is pretty into them.

And I specify - Isomers products, not other peels/exfoliators available on the market, I don't care how good they may be. Because there is a world of difference in her peeling/exfoliating products in a way of being super gentle and super effective with regular use.

Totally recommend to consider adding those to your facial routine - a world of difference in a short time! Plus, then Isomers skin nurturing products go in like knife into butter!

Respected Contributor

Hey, ladies! I got TTV last night and used the code. Thanks for posting it!

Esteemed Contributor

Ditto! I did too and Thanks a Million!  Heart  It did help to bring price down some Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko, thanks for the info. The Glutathiosome Black Label line is awesome! I love it. Will have to check out the Super Skin Serum and the peels.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

@mom2four wrote:
10 percent off coupon. If you search it will come up.

It is posted on RetailMeNot