Esteemed Contributor

I sure will. I am definitely a huge, no exclusive Isomers only, Fan! How to get on this FB page? is it open? @susandee

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because personal info was included

Super Contributor

Re: Isomers is up

[ Edited ]

Sonechko:  Happy you got the info because Webbie deleted both our posts!  D'oh!

Esteemed Contributor

Lol Woman Happy Less work for you Miss X!

Occasional Contributor

???deep crease correction vs mega-fix

could someone explain to me the difference between the mega-fix cream and the deep crease correction cream. I have used deep crease correction but not mega-fix, but have a recollection of people saying mega-fix was more firming. The only difference i can see at a quick look is that mega-fix has the perfection peptide.
thanks for any input...

Respected Contributor

coupon code is a one timer

Esteemed Contributor

I am sorry @searchingfa, I am not that well versed, especially when it comes to scientific comparison of formulas, and I also use and rotate these two creams you are talking about, plus another couple. So it is very difficult for me to say which one creates which effect exactly. I rotate them and feel intuitively which one to use each day.

Two Isomers creams - Deep Crease Correction and All in ONE HydraFix Rejuvenating Cream are recommended by Isomers for my age group. I have not used the All in ONE HydraFix Rejuvenating Cream yet, only the Mega-Fix, which I love.

Mega Fix used to be my favorite, I loved the tightening and contouring it was doing for my face, but now, I am looking to buy HydraFix instead, and also most definitely - the Deep Crease, I now do have and love too.

As it comes to explaining technical differences between two creams - maybe someone more knowledgeable comes along, or you can listen to Manuela tonight and during tomorrow's shows, she will explain very well, many times, and show before and after pictures of Deep Crease Cream, and of course, you already know what Mega-Fix is doing for you, because you are using it. Yes, it's wonderful and firming cream, I agree! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Linmo! Appreciate this. I will combine then.

Super Contributor

The Deep Crease is the black label product.  I like it much better than the MegaFix.  The Deep Crease also has the neodermal technology in it which I believe the MegaFix doesn't contain.  You can also call the Isomers phone number on the bottle you have and ask them tomorrow if you want to wait to order.

Esteemed Contributor

Okay. You convinced me @susandee! Not so much for getting this TTV, but for getting two of them. Do you think I could use this black label on my body as well as on face?

Would it be a correct delivery system for the rest of the body?

Because for this price and size, why not if it works for body too.