Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers is presenting their TTV

@Linmo

Thank you! since I've already order the Eye Veil,  maybe I'll give the Veil a trial on one eye and Glut face on the other and see. If the face Glut is just as good as the veil, I'll send the veil back to save some $$.

I forgot about her website. Lot's of great info there, and I've never called her company. 

Thanks again, much appreciatedCat Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skittles2

I would be interested in your findings after you get a chance to experiment with the Glut. Eye Veil test. Please post and let us know ok. Smiley Happy

Gosh I got an email from Isomers yesterday was selling the TTV for what comes to 70.84 USD (one day only). Hmmm thats 9.00 less then Evine sold it for, what up with that!! Sorry I missed the email til this morning as some may have missed the value or wanted more. Cant wait to get my ttv, says its already out for delivery today, whoa, amazing! I plan on using it under my Skinn Crm Reverse face and eye, I use the CRs as my moisturizer, love that stuff. It is my first time trying the Glutathiosome, hope they play well together!

Respected Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

@skittles2

I would be interested in your findings after you get a chance to experiment with the Glut. Eye Veil test. Please post and let us know ok. Smiley Happy

Gosh I got an email from Isomers yesterday was selling the TTV for what comes to 70.84 USD (one day only). Hmmm thats 9.00 less then Evine sold it for, what up with that!! Sorry I missed the email til this morning as some may have missed the value or wanted more. Cant wait to get my ttv, says its already out for delivery today, whoa, amazing! I plan on using it under my Skinn Crm Reverse face and eye, I use the CRs as my moisturizer, love that stuff. It is my first time trying the Glutathiosome, hope they play well together!

The TTV sold out on the Isomers website very quickly.  I looked at the website at 11 am PST and it was already gone.  They also had a better price on the jumbo moisture mask  (about $5 USD less).  I wasn't going to order a second one of those!  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo 

Gosh yes that did go very quick didnt it, I guess I got the email at 8 am pst so 3 hrs to sellout. Thats nice tho that she held some back for her site, might be many customers that dont shop Evine.

Couldnt believe mine was delivered today over here in the PNW, shipped USPS, cant wait to use it tonight.

I ordered a Skinn kit on the 5th, it shipped UPS and wont be here until tomorrow, thats the normal!!

Esteemed Contributor

I could not believe, how fast Glut+ was sold out on Evine site! I did not even have a chance to see it there in the morning, only read up - it was there and poofed!

I've heard from the lab that, the small quantity of the Glutathiosome offer that they had was sold out. Everything else is shipping to Evine for the Advanced Orders.

Respected Contributor

They finally shipped mine.It took a long time....

Sonechko, which eye product you like the most.?  I really love Fast eye lift, now I am using All in one eye,then will go back to the eye lift.  Used R pure in the past but cannot say it was better than Fast lift.  Just curious since both of us are long time users.

TIA

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SANNA wrote:

They finally shipped mine.It took a long time....

Sonechko, which eye product you like the most.?  I really love Fast eye lift, now I am using All in one eye,then will go back to the eye lift.  Used R pure in the past but cannot say it was better than Fast lift.  Just curious since both of us are long time users.

TIA

@SANNA

I don't know Sanna! Woman LOL Really. I use all of them, and still can't figure out - which works the best, but they ALL help me with many issues around eyes, but....

You see, I have a slight droopy eyelid problem, and while all Isomers eye products help wrinkles around my eyes, eye being more opened, brow lift, and all-over appearance, still - my eyelids are mine! Smiley Happy

The FLES is the very first one - over 18 years old, and it's good. All of the other products that followed FLES, are addressing eye area problems even better. You can see, FLES is light, almost like water, the rest have slightly thicker consistency, and more age addressing ingredients in them......

But, following is what mine, and my friend's theory is:

We think, once the droopy eyelid REALLY hits Manuela, THEN we'll see some real action on them developing a formula ........ seems like that is how it has been going ...... as Manuela develops a problem ..... THEN they really kick it into gear to address it.

About 18+ years ago when all they had for the eye area was the Fast Lift Eye Serum and Manuela seemed to think that that was all ANYONE would need ....

Manuela's own face is her Science and her Lab! Lol! She really hits a problem hands-on with her own age progression! Cat Happy At this point she is only 53 years old....... We'll wait! Woman Happy

Meanwhile, I use all of Isomers eye products, whichever I can get good price deal on, and at the moment I collected almost all of them! Except Katina Blend - I just don't like it.

I alternate, or mix, or whatever. Still waiting for panacea for my eyelid droopiness, but again - it was there when I was very young too!

Esteemed Contributor

p.s. @SANNA, a lot of Isomerian Ladies, use FLES and another eye product together, because FLES is so light in consistency, and absorbs so well - you can easily add another serum, or Mesmereyez (which is more like a cream) to FLES. Or - alternate morning/night.

Esteemed Contributor

I finally took the plunge this past visit and decided to try several of the Isomers products. So many love and rave about the products I had to try for myself. I really like to read everyones feedback and what works for them, this helps me decide what I may need to add to my routine!

I am jealous of you that have already received your orders, as mine is still sitting "in process", looks like a very long wait. 

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

p.s. @SANNA, a lot of Isomerian Ladies, use FLES and another eye product together, because FLES is so light in consistency, and absorbs so well - you can easily add another serum, or Mesmereyez (which is more like a cream) to FLES. Or - alternate morning/night.

Thank you, Sonechko!!! I feel the same way! Manuela is almost my age, I am 55 next week, so I follow her experiments. I forgot to buy Mezmereyzing, oh well, I need to finish my other stuff.

When it comes to hooded eyelids, I thing only surgery can really help, it is tough to fight gravity. But who knows?