Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers is presenting their TTV

IMG_7589.PNG
@sonechko wrote:

You've got to push a button on item description page "usage and ingredients" to get to ingredients, on Evine site, or check them on Isomers.  ca site. @Valstybaby

I did look at the ingredients and saw no Retiniacin listed. 

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Valstybaby,  Manuela said, they had what they had yesterday for this TTV, and another shipment WAS going to Europe, Isomers also selling in Italy and Germany. So, the Euro shipment WAS re-routed - and THIS is what they are selling now.

I, personally grabbed as many as I needed yesterday at the gate, but I am glad, more women in USA will be able to purchase this amazing product, because they are selling more of it today.

True, there was one time, two or three years ago, they did offer 4 oz of Glut, in a set with other Glut products (body serum, eye serum and face cream). But that was only once, even the most knowledgeable Isomerian ladies forgot about! I remembered, but that time the Glut serum was in plastic bottle, and today's TTV has it in a brown glass bottle.

Big difference in keeping large size serum intact and not changing. Those bottles are way more expensvie and they made specifically to keep serum integrity in open (and closed0 bottle much longer. This 4 oz is our 3-4 month supply!

@sonechko  A couple of years ago, I got that TTV that consisted of several pieces and included the Glutathiosome serum, sold for around $60, and was available on A/D.  It was probably my introduction to Isomers.  I kept it going for awhile and while I should have kept it going for the Glutathiosome serum alone, considering the price, but I wasn't using the entire set so I let it go.  I had some regret but put it out of my mind and moved on.  Now that it's back, improved, and in a jumbo size, I decided to order and bought two of the TTV's yesterday.  I prefer not to over order or over spend, but if I need another one, I'd rather order today and put it away rather than come up short, before it's offered again, and have to pay substantiall more while getting less product.  That said, do you really use 4 oz. in 3-4 months?  Are you doing the hairline to bustline as Manuela recommends?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Valstybaby wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

I do not use Retin A, @Valstybaby. I don't know. I use Isomers Retiniacin instead, of course at night, before other products.

I would assume Retin A could be used in similar way, but I'd rather wrote an email asking Isomers. ca site  - they'll tell you.

Thank you. The TTV Glutathiosome doesn't have Retin A in it right?

@Valstybaby  Retin A is a prescription medication/treatment.  It cannot be sold to the general public this way.  Nor would it be mixed in with a lot of other ingredients due to the fact that it's very unstable and would be compromised.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Valstybaby,  Manuela said, they had what they had yesterday for this TTV, and another shipment WAS going to Europe, Isomers also selling in Italy and Germany. So, the Euro shipment WAS re-routed - and THIS is what they are selling now.

I, personally grabbed as many as I needed yesterday at the gate, but I am glad, more women in USA will be able to purchase this amazing product, because they are selling more of it today.

True, there was one time, two or three years ago, they did offer 4 oz of Glut, in a set with other Glut products (body serum, eye serum and face cream). But that was only once, even the most knowledgeable Isomerian ladies forgot about! I remembered, but that time the Glut serum was in plastic bottle, and today's TTV has it in a brown glass bottle.

Big difference in keeping large size serum intact and not changing. Those bottles are way more expensvie and they made specifically to keep serum integrity in open (and closed0 bottle much longer. This 4 oz is our 3-4 month supply!

@sonechko  A couple of years ago, I got that TTV that consisted of several pieces and included the Glutathiosome serum, sold for around $60, and was available on A/D.  It was probably my introduction to Isomers.  I kept it going for awhile and while I should have kept it going for the Glutathiosome serum alone, considering the price, but I wasn't using the entire set so I let it go.  I had some regret but put it out of my mind and moved on.  Now that it's back, improved, and in a jumbo size, I decided to order and bought two of the TTV's yesterday.  I prefer not to over order or over spend, but if I need another one, I'd rather order today and put it away rather than come up short, before it's offered again, and have to pay substantiall more while getting less product.  That said, do you really use 4 oz. in 3-4 months?  Are you doing the hairline to bustline as Manuela recommends?  

I figure it lasts 3 years so I have a long time to use it up LOL! Just justifying my purchase.

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

I figure it lasts 3 years so I have a long time to use it up LOL! Just justifying my purchase.

@sonechko  So is it reasonable, in your opinion, that 4 oz. lasts only 3-4 months or do you think that much will last longer?  Just trying to figure out the best way to go for myself.

Esteemed Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

You've got to push a button on item description page "usage and ingredients" to get to ingredients, on Evine site, or check them on Isomers.  ca site. @Valstybaby

Of course! And it should not been there. The Retiniacin is Isomers separate product containing Retin (or retinol?) and Niacin. There is a reason why Manuela put these two together, I can't explain - not an ingredient person, but she does not put retinol in her other serums. @Valstybaby

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Of course! And it should not been there. The Retiniacin is Isomers separate product containing Retin (or retinol?) and Niacin. There is a reason why Manuela put these two together, I can't explain - not an ingredient person, but she does not put retinol in her other serums. @Valstybaby

Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:
IMG_7589.PNG
@sonechko wrote:

I looked at the list and noticed that glutathione is pretty far down the ingredient list.  I am not a chemist by any stretch but wondered how effective it would be if not at the top. I have just recently started looking at ingredients and am trying to be more selective when purchasing.   I have leaned so much on this board.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

I too @JeanLouiseFinch had this kit you had! I too ordered the A/D only to harvest Glutathiosome out of it, and did not need most of other products in it. If not for this kit, I would definately overspend on Glut! It kept me having Glut near me. There were very few deals, where glut 1 oz mostly, not even 1.86 oz was offered at good price, or in kits.....

This is why I am all over this TTV.

It says in Glut listing - 3-4 month. I personally can't tell how long it takes me to finish a 4 oz bottle of Glut. I did not even have a 4 oz bottle of Glut in years......

I don't keep tabs when I start/finish my smaller bottles - just open new one and use it till it's gone!

BUT, the importance of Glut...... it's only within last few month it started to sink into my head - what a treasure Glut really is, and how important is to use it every day! So now I'll use it more, more diligently, I watched/listened Manuela explained/showed HOW to use and spread it. I will use it much lower now on my body, since I got a good supply of large bottles of it at $20 per ounce, instead of  $93. It's easier for me to get a stash of Glut in super size, than later on buy kits containing it, when I know - I won't use other items much. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Phantom41 wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:
IMG_7589.PNG
@sonechko wrote:

I looked at the list and noticed that glutathione is pretty far down the ingredient list.  I am not a chemist by any stretch but wondered how effective it would be if not at the top. I have just recently started looking at ingredients and am trying to be more selective when purchasing.   I have leaned so much on this board.

I can't answer this @Phantom41! When it comes to ingredients, and specifically a question like the one you've presented, I would only trust it being answered correctly by Isomers Lab representatives.

Even if there are some "ingredient savvy" persons on this boards, still - they do not really have a clear and correct answer to this - they did not formulate this product to know. Besides these people also, most likely, got their Degree in Chemistry from the University of Google. Smiley Happy