Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers is presenting their TTV

@sonechko what changes have you seen? I also use Retin A - how would I encorporate this?

Esteemed Contributor

Sure @Valstybaby, you know that a trial period to notice some improvement is about 28 days. I've been using new improved Glutathiosome for only about four days now. Even now, I am noticing chances to the better in elasticity, tone, texture, firmness of my skin. It also looks ligher and brighter, unless I am imagining things! Smiley Happy

But before these 4 days, I WAS using the old version of Glutathiosome every day. And I also using other power horses of Isomers - Retiniacin,  Ultimate Super Skin Serum, Immortal, Matrixyl Advanced. Also intensive treatments with R-Pur and with Accelerated Recovery Serum. I also do regular exfoliating with Micro Derm Pro Peel, and use exclusively Isomers facial cleaners.

So the results of using this new formula of Glutathiosome are added on top of previsous skincare results. But still - they were noticeable to me!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Sure @Valstybaby, you know that a trial period to notice some improvement is about 28 days. I've been using new improved Glutathiosome for only about four days now. Even now, I am noticing chances to the better in elasticity, tone, texture, firmness of my skin. It also looks ligher and brighter, unless I am imagining things! Smiley Happy

But before these 4 days, I WAS using the old version of Glutathiosome every day. And I also using other power horses of Isomers - Retiniacin,  Ultimate Super Skin Serum, Immortal, Matrixyl Advanced. Also intensive treatments with R-Pur and with Accelerated Recovery Serum. I also do regular exfoliating with Micro Derm Pro Peel, and use exclusively Isomers facial cleaners.

So the results of using this new formula of Glutathiosome are added on top of previsous skincare results. But still - they were noticeable to me!

When would I use my Retin A?

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:
When would I use my Retin A?

@Valstybaby -  I'm not @sonechko, but you would still use your Retin A at night.  Do your PM routine, wait about 20 minutes, apply your RetinA.  If it's more convenient, you can do your PM routine at any point, when you get home from work, after dinner, etc. and then apply your Retin A at bedtime.  IMO, if someone is using real Retin A (the prescription stuff, not retinol) they probably shouldn't be using the Retiniacin at the same time.  If they want to use the Retiniacin, they can use the Retin A a few nights a week and the Retiniacin on the other nights.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does the TTV have retaniacin in it? I don't see it in the ingredients fir the Glutathiosome. 

Esteemed Contributor

I do not use Retin A, @Valstybaby. I don't know. I use Isomers Retiniacin instead, of course at night, before other products.

I would assume Retin A could be used in similar way, but I'd rather wrote an email asking Isomers. ca site  - they'll tell you.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I do not use Retin A, @Valstybaby. I don't know. I use Isomers Retiniacin instead, of course at night, before other products.

I would assume Retin A could be used in similar way, but I'd rather wrote an email asking Isomers. ca site  - they'll tell you.

Thank you. The TTV Glutathiosome doesn't have Retin A in it right?

Esteemed Contributor

You've got to push a button on item description page "usage and ingredients" to get to ingredients, on Evine site, or check them on Isomers.  ca site. @Valstybaby

Esteemed Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Thank you. The TTV Glutathiosome doesn't have Retin A in it right?

I don't think so, but check the ingredients.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

You've got to push a button on item description page "usage and ingredients" to get to ingredients, on Evine site, or check them on Isomers.  ca site. @Valstybaby

I did look at the ingredients and saw no Retiniacin listed.