Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers is presenting their TTV

Lol @SANNA! My eyelids are NOT that hooded to send me under the knife! They are not really too bad. It just my most favorite make to play with is eyeshadows, and I am limited there.... I have to work around my eyelids vs. paint them into any work of imagination I would love to....

I did see Mesmereyez duo pop back in, but don't remember, if price is higher..... Yeah, no problem - Manuela is back on Feb. 12. Meanwhile, that Glut+ you are getting will also work well on your eyelids.

Respected Contributor

My Glut+ has finally arrived!!!  But I need to finish my other things. I still have my Marixyl 20% and super serum. And unopened bottle of All-in-one.

BTW,  I really love  Manuelas BB cream! Super great!

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

My Glut+ has finally arrived!!!  But I need to finish my other things. I still have my Marixyl 20% and super serum. And unopened bottle of All-in-one.

BTW,  I really love  Manuelas BB cream! Super great!

Glut CAN go with your "other things" @SANNA, any day any time, it's our everyday helping hand.....Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

p.s. to @Phantom41.   I don't sweat the ingredients and their placement anymore. How can I really without real, not internet study of it and years of hands on experience formulating products, to really

Thanks for the reply - I'm probably being too OCD about looking at ingredients!  You're right, if it works then stay with it!

Phantom46, You are absoutely not being OCD about looking at the ingredients, far from it.  Isomers is my fav line, the one I am most  loyal to and I do the same thing. To each their own.  (And many have stated why they "research" ingredients with good reason.)