Super Contributor

Re: Isomers - if you are waiting for Matrixyl-4 it is coming in January

@lucky-girl I’m wondering that, too,or if the holiday price expires on Christmas. I guess we could get a price adjustment if the price or shipping will be lower during her visit. I tried calling Customer Service, but it is closed. I’ll call tomorrow & report back.

Valued Contributor

Great, ty

Esteemed Contributor

Is it the same size bottle @cantdrive55? It’s probably 1oz or maybe 1.86 oz.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko @lucky-girl @cantdrive55 The $69.99 holiday price is for the 4.06 oz Matrixyl-4 cream (item 315-609), not the serum (314-691).  The last time the 4.06 oz Matrixyl-4 serum was offered it was $129.99 with free shipping. 

Super Contributor

Color me red faced 🥵 

Esteemed Contributor

🤣 @icd555! That’s funny! Thank you very much @Linmo! I’m on the road now and could not figure out what’s up with that price! $129 for 4.06 oz is more likely. On sale. Yeah it’s expensive stuff, all I can say.
Respected Contributor

@cantdrive55 I was so excited when I read about the $69.99 price, I was ready to order multiples!  

Super Contributor

@Linmo I May have to order it immediately as the description says it will turn frown lines into smile lines, and my facial expression over my error definitely needs help! Really sorry!

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko What? Not about you at all. Never. You’re one of the bright lights here. How on earth did this happen? Never. I’m sorry you thought it was you. I’ve only had one person come after me and I defend myself. You always been kind and fair. I’m sorry this happened.
Trusted Contributor

@sonechko you’ve always. I’m on my cell on vacation. I don’t know how to edit. Btw, my comment was for someone you’ve also had to deal with in the past. She attacks at the drop of a hat. I have to be vague or the comments are deleted. Sorry again for today and happy holidays.