*Matrixyl® Morphomics™
......returning in January 2020
Image may contain: text
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers - if you are waiting for Matrixyl-4 it is coming in January

THE MATRIXYL EFFECT: WHY YOU SHOULD USE ALL FOUR PEPTIDES*

*From Manuela:

THE MATRIXYL EFFECT: WHY YOU SHOULD USE ALL FOUR PEPTIDES

Matrixyl is Palmitoyl Penta (or Oligo) peptide, while Matrixyl 3000 is this same ingredient but with the addition of Palmitoyl Tetra (or Tera) peptide.

The active ingredient in Matrixyl (Palmitoyl Pentapeptide) stimulates the growth of new collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid which aids in refilling wrinkles naturally from within the skin.

Matrixyl 3000 (Palmitoyl Terapeptide) will do this as well but it also inhibits and reverses glycation damage. This added benefit can make this a better choice as an anti aging skin care product for some people.

Matrixyl ®synthe’6™ is a deoxygenated lipopeptide that stimulates the synthesis of 6 major ingredients in the skin’s matrix and dermal-epidermal junction (collagen I,III, IV, fibronectin, hyaluronic acid). The result is that skin is rebuilt from the inside causing wrinkles to be smoothed out.

It should be noted that all within the matrixyl family work well in their respective areas, so it is unfair to say that one is better than the other. Each substance works on a different issue of the aging process. What should also be noted, however, is that when they work together, their individual effectiveness is increased.

Matrixyl oligopeptide 24 products work by stimulating collagen synthesis which is needed in order to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, especially on the facial area. Consumers will be interested in knowing that studies have shown noticeable improvement within two months of use.

Matrixyl 3000 adds to this by suppressing and reducing the production of interleukins. These interleukins are the body’s messengers that trigger an inflammatory response. In many ways, this is a good and needed function of the body as it helps to protect the body when injury is present; but, this also leads to glycation damage.

Matrixyl Synthe’6 stimulates:

1. Collagen I improved by 111% – Collagen 1 is the most abundant collagen in our dermis.

2. Collagen III improved by 104% – Collagen III is referred to as “youth collagen” because it is produced by our young fibroblast.

3. Collagen IV improved 42% – Collagen IV anchors the proteins in the deepest layers of the skin.

4. Heat Shock Proteins improved by 123% – Heat Shock Proteins expression is increased when cells are exosed to elevated temperatures or other environmental stressors.
5. Laminins improved 75% – Laminins are involved in the healing of damaged skin.
6. Hyaluronic production improved 174% – Hyaluronic acid is a component responsible for water retention.
In simple terms, glycation is the internal process by which glucose links with certain important proteins and causes them to bind together. Glycation has been shown to affect the support system of our skin by affecting collagen, elastin, and other proteins. When this occurs, it leads to various stages of wrinkles, fine lines, sagging, and a loss of skin contour. It can also lead to uneven, blotchy skin tones.

MATRIXYL® MorphomicsTM ( Palmitoylated tripeptide Lysyl- Histidyl-Glycine with a grafted proline on the lysine.) influences cellular and dermal morphology by re-establishing and rebooting the skin connections between the fibroblast nucleus and the ECM. MATRIXYL® MorphomicsTM supports the reduction of vertical lines (frown lines, marionette lines, nasogenian fold) but also crow’s feet after 6 weeks, for a happier expression. So it’s a cure for RBF ( just saying). So what happens when these anti aging skin care substances are combined? The PP-3 that is found in Matrixyl products will help to stimulate the collagen production as well as work on the elastin issues to help restore elasticity to the skin. The PT-3, which is found in the Matrixyl 3000 will help to reduce the production of interleukin release which can help to reduce damage caused by glycation. Matrixyl ®synthe’6™ fills in wrinkles from the inside particularly on the forehead and the crow’s feet for a visibly smoother and plumper skin and even more particularly the lifting effect and the wrinkle spread.
Matrixyl Morphomics works on RBF and vertical wrinkles. Moving the face shape from a wide based A shape to a more youthful V silhouette.
When the four anti aging skin care substances are used in tandem, dramatic results can be noticed within several weeks.

Honored Contributor

That's great news! I've been waiting for it's return in that size! Thank you for the info. 

Esteemed Contributor

You are most welcome @GenXmuse ! I post this for you! Woman Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko Thank you for a most interesting & informative post.

i have a good skincare regimen, but have not used Matrixyl.

I’m wondering if I should invest in this product, and stop spending on collagen supplements. I would be interested in  your opinion if you would care to share it.

Esteemed Contributor

@cantdrive55 wrote:

I’m wondering if I should invest in this product, and stop spending on collagen supplements. I would be interested in  your opinion if you would care to share it.

@cantdrive55 I would be the last person on Earth to ask a question about ingredients and science of skincare, also do not know what do you use as collagen supplements. I only know that there is no cream or serum that can deliver collagen into the skin - the collagen molecule is too big or something. Matrixyl helps our skin collagen production. in a different way, Manuela explains exactly how. 

If you would ask our board member @Porcelain , she knows more on the subject. Woman Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko 

That’s a great answer & good information. 🙏 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

@cantdrive55 wrote:

@cantdrive55 I would be the last person on Earth to ask a question about ingredients and science of skincare, also do not know what do you use as collagen supplements. I only know that there is no cream or serum that can deliver collagen into the skin - the collagen molecule is too big or something. Matrixyl helps our skin collagen production. in a different way, Manuela explains exactly how. 

If you would ask our board member @Porcelain , she knows more on the subject. Woman Happy

I take collagen peptides and I use Isomers Matrixyl 4 Pur serum every day. So, why not both?

Peptides are great for skincare and if you want to try them Matrixyl is the gold standard with many clinical studies.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Super Contributor

I have given up on this brand. It's way too expensive, and I never see any results. I'm older, and have issues to address. Nothing of this brand do anything for me. I get much better results from Skinn from HSN or their website.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

You are most welcome @GenXmuse ! I post this for you! Woman Happy

Aww, so thoughtful! 💗