Re: Isomers - if you are waiting for Matrixyl-4 it is coming in January

@BdBettyB wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

" Free standard shipping available on a single Beauty transaction purchase of $99+ made on ShopHQ.com and on phone orders with your ShopHQ Credit Card 12:00am ET, January 3, 2020 until 12:00am ET, January 6, 2020. " 

25 min to go. I'm up for the challenge. LOL! 

Me too!  I'm in!

It worked! I bought the Matrixyl-4 .

The  Matrixyl-4 is up on the front page but still listed as monthly special. I wonder if there another item for the TTD? 

Did you buy it with 20% off AND Free Shipping @BdBettyB ?

I did. I've learned with ShopHQ to wait.  

I know, I've learned that too.  But I did not want to risk missing  20% off. I knew it was ending last night, free shipping kicked in at midnight, according to CSR.... What time approx. did you submit your order @BdBettyB ?

I suspect ShopHQ somehow, accidently had both of these promos running for a short period of time.  You scored! Cat LOL

Yes. I hit that small window when promos are ending and new ones  going live. I'm very happy. 

@BdBettyB  Sincerely happy for you @BdBettyB ! Heart

Last night I did succumb to getting a 2nd Matrixyl, and decided on getting Ceromide this time - price was great with a coupon. These two bottles cost me $8 in shipping - freebee shipping did not kick in yet.

I did try talk CSR today in crediting me, but she explained that I bought at 6 and promo hit at 12, so she said she could not do it. I understand, and it's totally fine, these products are worth it to me!

Esteemed Contributor

@cantdrive55 wrote:

@sonechko 💐💐💐thank you so much for your suggestion to buy this early, use a coupon & get a price adjustment if needed- not! Can you believe we were able to purchase for $24.00 less than the TTV price? Wow!

I know @cantdrive55 !!! Heart We are waaaay smart! Image result for smart girl

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BdBettyB wrote:

@cantdrive55 wrote:

@sonechko 💐💐💐thank you so much for your suggestion to buy this early, use a coupon & get a price adjustment if needed- not! Can you believe we were able to purchase for $24.00 less than the TTV price? Wow!

That's why I love when there's a % off code you can use it on the TTD. SHQ is the only place that does it. 

See Senora! ShopHQ is not as bad of a devil as some here paint it to be! 

You can often beat ShopHQ at their own game! Woman LOL

@BdBettyB 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@cantdrive55 wrote:

That's why I love when there's a % off code you can use it on the TTD. SHQ is the only place that does it. 

@BdBettyB 

Agree! You can find a way to get free shipping as I did with the HQ card. Pay it off every month. No problem. They have free s/h often enough now on beauty to keep me happy. I love they offer a true 20% off.

A few/one  LOVES to paint it as the devil in an overly dramatic way to get attention. It's so ridiculously laughable. 

Agree! beat them at their own game! If they want to play games then let's play! LOL! 

Trusted Contributor

There's a part of me that is waiting for them to put up another 20% off promo tomorrow. I don't need anymore but another Mattixyl 4 TTD wouldn't be terrible. LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BdBettyB wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@cantdrive55 wrote:

@BdBettyB 

Agree! You can find a way to get free shipping as I did with the HQ card. Pay it off every month. No problem. They have free s/h often enough now on beauty to keep me happy. I love they offer a true 20% off.

A few/one  LOVES to paint it as the devil in an overly dramatic way to get attention. It's so ridiculously laughable. 

Agree! beat them at their own game! If they want to play games then let's play! LOL! 

Woman LOL I Like you Betty! Heart Well, maybe it is because you think like me. I do not fancy dramatic negativity much and I can't stand useless whining! Speaking of CC, can't believe how much money it saved me over time! Love it. 

@BdBettyB 

Esteemed Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

There's a part of me that is waiting for them to put up another 20% off promo tomorrow. I don't need anymore but another Mattixyl 4 TTD wouldn't be terrible. LOL!

Hmmm.... don't know about that, but again - WHO knows?

If not - no worries - there will be something else super wonderful to put your money into next visit. This large Matrixyl bottle will last you awhile. You really do not need much - 2-3 drops only.

@BdBettyB 

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@cantdrive55 wrote:

@BdBettyB 

Woman LOL I Like you Betty! Heart Well, maybe it is because you think like me. I do not fancy dramatic negativity much and I can't stand useless whining! Speaking of CC, can't believe how much money it saved me over time! Love it. 

@BdBettyB 

I like you too @sonechko It's such a delight talking with you. And you are so  knowledgeable. I appreciate that about you. 

Valued Contributor

Enjoy your serum and your savings, ladies!  Love Manuela's haircut and color. It suits her. 

Valued Contributor

So I didn't buy the serum because they d/c'd the code day of visit, but remember when I said they were playing games with prices?

This product was listed at 39.99 the days BEFORE her visit, then yesterday it was $115, now today it's 39.99 again! So do they want people to rush to the computer and buy at that high price when she;s there and then not go back again to look at things aftr her visit?

If you bought yesterday at $115 would they refund you to today's price of 39.99? 

Item #314-059 matrixyl body serum and cream. 

They also have some stock left of the $119 serum from yesterday and I thought they would sell that out during Manuela's shows, Go figure