Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers - if you are waiting for Matrixyl-4 it is coming in January

@Linmo wrote:

@Valstybaby That's probably the best price it will ever be.  $99 for 4 oz of Matrixy-4 serum is a bargain!

Thank you so much. I got it. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@untitled wrote:

exactly - I wasn't sure that was the price you saw. I wasn't even planning to buy it - but at 99 I couldn't pass it up.

edited to add - and thanks for the info on the promo -what actually made me check- I didn't know it would still work.

I can't find my code😢😢

@Valstybaby Just put it in your cart and the price is automatically adjusted - no promo code needed.

I thought there was also a 20 percent off coupon.  It's showing up at $129. Someone said with the code they got it for $99.

@Valstybaby  You may be looking at your total price of item, shipping and sales tax.

Here is the price and NOW - $ 119.99 Monthly Top Deal. Minus 20% adjustment - $96.

Total price per bottle $96 plus $3.99 shipping and your local state's sale tax. 

This comes to about $24 per ounce of Matrixyl-4 Collagen Peptide Serum, before shipping and tax.

ISOMERS Skincare Super Size Matrixyl-4 Pur Collagen Peptide Serum 4.06 oz

$ 119.99 Monthly Top Deal
Was $186.00 | (35% off)
6 ValuePay®: $20.00
S&H: $3.99
Trusted Contributor

@sonechko 

yes that is right. 96.00

i was doing this all so quickly - I was certain it had to be some sort of error. ha

Respected Contributor

Did I miss her visit??  I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a comparable product that Isomers has Pur HA serum to one possibly sold at amazon?  

I see such a price point difference from her's to all those brands on amazon....The Oridnary brand sold at sephora has HA serum for $6....I keep thinking that just can't be the same as Isomers HA serum!

Any help?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@untitled wrote:

@sonechko 

yes that is right. 96.00

i was doing this all so quickly - I was certain it had to be some sort of error. ha

@untitled  The CSR also told me this amount - $96 when she was doing the price adjustment on my order from last night with a higher price. This what she brought my order down to.

Esteemed Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

Did I miss her visit??  I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a comparable product that Isomers has Pur HA serum to one possibly sold at amazon?  

I see such a price point difference from her's to all those brands on amazon....The Oridnary brand sold at sephora has HA serum for $6....I keep thinking that just can't be the same as Isomers HA serum!

Any help?

It just can't be the same @tsavorite in my opinion, but that's about all I can say hoping not to attract any argumental postings.

The Isomers H-Pur is a hundred persent pure product containing only ONE ingredient - Sodium Hyaluronate, but different in size molecules for surface and for deeper penetration.

But honestly, i can't comment on any of the similar products sold on Amazon - I do not buy them and do not know anything about them.

ISOMERS Skincare H-Pur 100 Advanced Moisture Magnet Serum Ingredients

Sodium Hyaluronate (HMW), Sodium Hyaluronate (LMW).

Respected Contributor

@sonechko  Yes I did watch a video with her explain that...and I just looked up a few of the ones ingredients to compare.  They do have other things going on in them.  Some say 2% (Loreal).  

I wonder if she'll be having a larger size HPur in the near future??  I see she has the 1oz size plus a BB cream (I don't need that) but at least there is a coupon to get the shipping charge down.  

On the fence...supposed to be curbing my beauty spending! LOL 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

So exactly what does the matrixyl 4  do....ty

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tsavorite wrote:

@sonechko  Yes I did watch a video with her explain that...and I just looked up a few of the ones ingredients to compare.  They do have other things going on in them.  Some say 2% (Loreal).  

I wonder if she'll be having a larger size HPur in the near future??  I see she has the 1oz size plus a BB cream (I don't need that) but at least there is a coupon to get the shipping charge down.  

On the fence...supposed to be curbing my beauty spending! LOL 

That's the point @tsavorite - 2% vs. pure active ingredients. This applies to all of their other serums - they contain a high load of potent actives. This what makes Isomers very different from the rest. 

Last time I bought Super size H-Pur was 8/9/2019. I paid $98.99 for it. It was a half liter. It lasts me about a year, and I use it practically every day mixing into my moisturizers.

They usually bring serums in such large size about once a year, or so. But recently they repeat more and more often, that they wont' be bringing sizes this big going forward into future.

Respected Contributor

@lucky-girl It helps to soften the marionette and nose to mouth lines.  I also use it on the 11's  (which is now really only a 1) and the horizontal lines on my forehead as well.