Trusted Contributor

You best information would come from Isomers. Their number is on every bottle. Sometimes it is even Manuela or her husband that answers the phone, but anyone who answers is always very, very helpful.

They take time to ask about your skin, what you are trying to address. They can put together a system for you, (or confirm what products you need in what you have already purchased).

Isomers is an awesome company.

ETA: Posting on Facebook, or on Isomers forums, about what you need or don't need is not always helpful. I agree it is harder to figure out the written word vs having a phone conversation w Isomers.

Super Contributor

I ordered the kit you have shown above and added it to my Skinn regime and am very happy this week. The Ultimate Super Skin serum is a great serum, just love it. I am going to stick with this for awhile, very happy camper

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all very much! Each response has been helpful. I did go to their website and tried to register for their blog/forum, however it said administration isn't taking registrations? Do they still have a blog/forum?

I will call and speak with someone. I don't look forward to getting numerous bottles/creams because I know I'll eventually stop cocktailing them, grow tired of going to multiple bottle each day and night.....I need as few as possible that will pack the most punch.

I think that's why I put off ordering Isomers because of the extensive line, which is good- lot's to offer for a wide berth of issues. And I was fine with that in the past from other brands, but now I want to simplify without giving up proven results- scientific invivo not invitro results.

sirtuin/telomere support

elastin collagen building

volume support

hydration

any further help is still very much appreciated!

thanks{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Valued Contributor

OP, Bringing your thread up because this weekend Isomers will launch a new telomere/stem cell product on Evine's (ShopHQ) launch this weekend. WORLD LAUNCH: RENO-GENESIS YOUTH d-CODE CREAM

55ml $65.00

(Watch out for this product launch at EVINE Live (formerly ShopHQ) Feb 14th and 15th 2015)

#ShopShareSmile

Available now at www.ISOMERS.ca