Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers has the Copper P mask and Copper P together on special.....

@SilleeMee wrote:

@RinaRina,

True. What I do is alternate eod with my C and copper serums. There are some who believe you can wear both at the same time. But I beg to differ.

I think I'll do something like that .. alternate weeks - one week Vita C, next week Copper.

I just read several reviews (#-311-271) where peeps are putting the Copper SERUM on their hair. 

I wonder how that works ...????

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@RinaRina,

True. What I do is alternate eod with my C and copper serums. There are some who believe you can wear both at the same time. But I beg to differ.

I think I'll do something like that .. alternate weeks - one week Vita C, next week Copper.

I just read several reviews (#-311-271) where peeps are putting the Copper SERUM on their hair. 

I wonder how that works ...???

@RinaRina

I treat my scalp and hair occasionally with the Copper Serum in the evening before I wash my hair in the morning.  It helps me.

You can uses Manuela's copper with C she just got done explaining why and has said it over and over - she works with surgeons and made this product for healing.  I don't know about other C's.

Valued Contributor

FWIW, I've heard that coped peptides help with hair growth
Valued Contributor

Copper, not coped
Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@RinaRina

I treat my scalp and hair occasionally with the Copper Serum in the evening before I wash my hair in the morning.  It helps me.

You can uses Manuela's copper with C she just got done explaining why and has said it over and over - she works with surgeons and made this product for healing.  I don't know about other C's.

"Helps"?  In what way?  I wonder if the MASK could be used on hair?

So, the copper only works with Manuela's C?  Not other brands of C?

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@RinaRina,

@RinaRina,

Yes, I've heard that, too. Supposedly copper serum, when applied to the SCALP, will stimulate hair follicles resulting in healthier hair. Never tried it. I save my serum for my face...it's too much like gold to put on my scalp...LOL!Woman Very Happy What I was reading is that it works similar to minoxidil. Maybe I should start putting on my brows and lashes.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@RinaRina wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@RinaRina,

@RinaRina,

Yes, I've heard that, too. Supposedly copper serum, when applied to the SCALP, will stimulate hair follicles resulting in healthier hair. Never tried it. I save my serum for my face...it's too much like gold to put on my scalp...LOL!Woman Very Happy What I was reading is that it works similar to minoxidil. Maybe I should start putting on my brows and lashes.Woman Happy

Really!  THAT IS something!!

Trusted Contributor

I like the Copper P, I don't like the shipping costs. Over priced shipping is one of my pet peeves. Since I am up to my eyeballs in Skinn-care (pun intended) the over priced shipping may tip the scales against me ordering this visit.

Do the math.
Esteemed Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

@hopi wrote:

@RinaRina

"Helps"?  In what way?  I wonder if the MASK could be used on hair?

So, the copper only works with Manuela's C?  Not other brands of C?

i think I did hear her say about scalp and hair treatment with Copper P. Also, she would not have to bother explaining, or even knowing for sure, how her product would work with other people's products. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopi and all,

About the copper mask? Anyone using this, please explain what kind of results you see.

TIA.Woman Happy

Also...do you use it as per directed and wipe it off or can you just apply a thin layer and leave it on over night?

EDIT: I just took the plunge and ordered this duo. My stash of the serum is getting low and my Dr. Graff copper infusion mask is low as well. So now I don't feel so bad and I'm not feeling buyer's remorse...yet...LOL!Woman LOL