Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers has a new $400 serum , how many should i get ?

@1000Glosses wrote:

If I get 6, the value pay will only be $400/month.

Lol! You got Kendy Kloepfer's Math down to the "T", @1000GlossesWoman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Porcelain wrote:

I don't doubt that this new orchid stem cell raw ingredient must be insanely expensive and that there must be a lot of it in the product. It is probably priced appropriately for what it is.

I just can't afford to buy the product as well as fund the marriage counseling that would inevitably follow.

Totally on the same page about new Orhid Serum @Porcelain! Very curious about it though. Can't afford to buy only one product with this kind of a price tag.

It is listed on Isomers Lab site at only $300, and a rate conversion from CAD will bring it down to $231.51. Still a lot!

http://isomers.ca/FileBank/ProductImages/4795/Full/a6bf6411-84b0-43c1-ad14-c5cb50314927.jpg

What is it

This unique formula is a turbo charged version of our Stem Genesis Intensive Serum Concentrate designed to create a rapid rejuvenation of the skin, intense dermal activity in a bottle.  This concentrated serum is enriched with unique combination of newly discovered stem cells from Orchids (Calanthe discolor a rare orchid native to Japan ,  its name originates from the Greek word  “kalos”  meaning  beauty), purified apple stem cells, multi molecular weight Sodium Hyaluronate, stabilized vitamin C , peptides and an isosorbide based moisture boosting complex.  This unique intense formula targets the support of the dermal communication, collagen, and moisture resulting in dermal firmness, elasticity and contour.  It can be applied all over the face including the eye area where it focuses on the elasticity of the skin around the eyes specially the upper eye lids.

Why is it unique

• First time ever… Formulated with unique stem cells from Orchids.
  • Helps to support dermal communication,
  • Helps support dermal collagen, firmness and elasticity.
  • Shows high efficacy within 15 days resulting in visible reduction of epidermal texture and radiance.
  • Works synergistically with Isomers Stem Genesis serum to help optimize the rejuvenation results.  
  • Helps improve skin quality & firmness in as little as 15 days

Formulated with:

• Orchid Stem Cells
    • Known for dermal communication, firmness and elasticity
  • Multi Molecular Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate
  • Helps provide exceptional moisturization
  • Helps provide instant anti-wrinkle effect due to deep hydration
  • Apple stem cells help support dermal fibroblasts and stem cells. 
  • Helps combat chronological aging.
  • Helps support dermal vitality and radiance.
  • Apple Stem Cells
  • Two forms of Vitamin C
    • Unique stabilized vitamin C ingredients used in this formula help support dermal collagen and radiance.
  • Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 complex
  • Helps support dermal protein structures.
  • Helps support dermal tonicity and firmness
  • Isosorbide Complex
    • Helps support dermal moisture channels; aquaporin (AQP3)
    • Helps moisture hard to hydrate dry skin.
    • Helps support s restoring skin’s moisture balance.

Valued Contributor

Kendy told me to stock up, so that's what I shall do. 

@Porcelain  LOL! 

I  wish I was a cosmetic chemist so that I can use all the latest, cutting edge skincare without breaking the bank.

Super Contributor

Guerlain (on Neiman Marcus) has a !,500 dollar Orchid serum set. and a whole line ofOrchid products. This is not new, it has been around for a long time. also, on HSN, Prai has a whole set of Orchid products for very reasonable price-but a little higher than her regular serums.

probably women who buy Guerlain will buy a lot of Isomers. 

Guerlain is connecter to HSN Perlier, I love the Perlier Honey line. I wish Perlier would release a Orchid line, I would try it. They copy the Guerlain honey line which is aobut 5 times more expensive than the HSN line.

Honored Contributor

I am going to get it, along with the new Dyson Curling Iron that was on last night for 500.00.....lol.

Trusted Contributor

My face should be mummified, awesome! 6 for me too coz I need a body to matchWoman Tongue @sonechko - Kendy rocks!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN  OMG!!!  You saw that too!  Too funny.....

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  It's not JUST a curling iron BTW....LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  It's not JUST a curling iron BTW....LOL

@fitfuninformed. No I know it isn't and I am not putting anyone down for ordering it either-to each their own.I, personally would just not spend that kind of money on a hair tool......Just my own opinion! Nor would I spend it on a Face Serum either.... Lol!!!  

Contributor

The countdown clock has started..only one dozen left!  Checkout of your carts.