Reply
Contributor
Posts: 56
Registered: ‎06-02-2011

I was thinking about trying the black label extremophile cream.  What do you think about the e-mail last month that identified the correct age groups for each of her products. Is it going to change the way you use your isomers.  She never really refers to this article.  I'm kind of getting to the too many choices level.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 24,220
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

@Bella Carro wrote:

Thanks for the heads up OP and thanks @Chi-town girl for the info on the Ceramide serum.  I love that stuff!  Seriously helped my skin last winter.  


@Bella Carro-how did you use the Ceramide serum? A winter substitute for anothet serum or addtl? Does it help with moisturizing/boosting effectiveness of moisturizer?  Looks like a good upcoming visit! Hope they reduce s&h + a coupon would be a double gift for us.


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 24,220
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Isomers coming back

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

New items are posted, including this Holiday kit that is listed for the 1st show at midnight ET. Should be price around 58. Interesting combo of 8 items! No photo posted yet.

 

ISOMERS Skincare Eight-Piece Youthful Skin Essentials Set w/ Cosmetic Bag - 311-208

 

INCLUDES:
Eye Peel Exfoliate & Renew - .51oz
Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 15% Expression Line Solution - .51oz
NRG Skin Boosting Concentrate - .51oz
Copper P Concentrate Serum - .51oz
Matrixyl 20% Solution Collagen Boosting Concentrate - .51oz
Vitamin K with MDI Complex High Potency Serum - .51oz
Lip Firming Serum - .51oz
Nutri Fusion Phyto Mist - 4.06oz

 

WHO IT IS FOR:
Take a few moments out of each day to properly exfoliate, nourish, hydrate and renew your skin - you deserve to feel pampered and beautiful! This eight-piece set includes a smaller bottle of each product, which makes it easy for you to toss them into your purse when you're on-the-go. Skincare is something that we should all take seriously; don't let those small skin imperfections we all have get you down!

ISOMERS fans! Photos, item numbers & pricing is up for the new items. If pricing is good, plus reduced s&h, I might grab this kit to try some products & for travel.

 

 

The Phyto mist sounds amazing!

 

ISOMERS Skincare Nutri Fusion Phyto Mist 4.06 oz
 
WHO IT IS FOR:
This lightweight, oil-free spray is ideal for anyone who would like more radiant looking skin.

 

BENEFITS:
  • Features Spirulina, Blue Green Algae, Kombucha and Black Tea Ferment
  • Rich in vitamins, amino acids and proteins
  • Contains digestive enzymes to help promote the appearance of smooth skin and refined texture
  • Helps scavenge free radicals
  • Toning and energizing
  • Rich in organic acids and B Vitamins
  • Mixed acids (lactic, usnic, acetic, citric, oxalic, malic and glucuronic) naturally occur in the mist, providing anti-wrinkle properties
  • Helps reduce the appearance of skin roughness
  • Improves skin's radiance and helps increase clarity
  • Nourishing - rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids
  • Skin refining - supports skin rejuvenation
  • No added fragrance

HOW TO USE:
Liberally spray on skin after cleansing and before applying cream. Can be re-applied as desired anytime.

Made in Canada.


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 24,220
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Isomers coming back

[ Edited ]

ISOMERS Skincare Moroccan Gommage, Moroccan Soft Soap & Moroccan Hydrating Oil Trio - 311-215 $40

 
SET INCLUDES:
Body Exfoliator - Moroccan Gommage - 8.12 oz
Body Wash - Moroccan Soft Soap - 8.12 oz
Hydrating Dry Oil - Moroccan Hydrating Oil - 4.06 oz

 

WHO IT IS FOR:
Soothe your senses as you indulge in this luxurious skincare trio! It's always fun to have a spa-like experience in the comfort of your own home - why not clear your mind and lift your spirits while you're at it?!

 

BENEFITS:
Moroccan Gommage:
  • Eucalyptus leaf oil is light, refreshing and invigorating
  • Helps slough off dry, rough or dull looking skin
  • Enriched with eucalyptus and rosemary to help refresh both your skin and your senses
  • This is a full-experience product - you get the benefits of the skin treatment and a little bit of aromatherapy
  • An indulgence we need during stressful times - pamper and love yourself!
  • Polylactic acid beads are good for the skin - they gently exfoliate without scratching
  • Recommended for everyone - can be used on all skin types (gentle enough for delicate skin)
  • Leaves skin feeling more refined, comfortable and hydrated

Moroccan Soft Soap:
  • Great for all skin types
  • Eucalyptus leaf oil and grapefruit extract are light, refreshing and invigorating
  • Provides a thorough, yet gentle cleanse
  • Enriched with eucalyptus and rosemary to help refresh both your skin and your senses
  • This is a full-experience product - you get the benefits of the skin treatment and a little bit of aromatherapy
  • An indulgence we need during stressful times - pamper and love yourself!
  • Unique olive oil-based skin cleansing soap
  • Powerful eucalyptus aroma helps clear your mind
  • Helps clear a foggy brain
  • Helps clean, balance and invigorate your skin
  • Helps you feel more uplifted
  • Helps reset your mind and body

Moroccan Hydrating Oil:
  • Unique body oil formula boosts skin hydration
  • Moisturizes, hydrates, invigorates and refreshes
  • Enriched with an impressive super anti-oxidant
  • Contains grape seed oil, meadowfoam seed oil, shea butter, rosemary leaf oil, eucalyptus leaf oil and lipochroman 6
  • Helps target free radicals
  • Works to immediately help soften the feel of your skin
  • Helps reduce moisture loss and supports skin barrier function (helps reduce dryness and dehydration of the skin surface)
  • Rich with lipids and skin softening elements, yet lightweight and fresh feeling
  • Key plant oils rich in lipids help support your skin
  • Never tacky, heavy or greasy
  • Skin looks more hydrated, radiant and smooth

Made in Canada.


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,550
Registered: ‎06-12-2013

I love Isomer's!! So excited for the shows!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,491
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

I really enjoy Isomers. I havent had a reaction with their products at all.  While I dont like everything, I really like their serums. I use the copper p almost everyday and sometimes add in another.  I am also using that new serum for the eyes, the name escapes me at the moment and I like it.  I think my skin overall looks better.

 

I would like to try her super serum that everyone is raving about. I passed on the supersize not to long ago because I just have too much, but I I will keep an eye out for some deals.  I regretted not getting it.  Hopefully, she will offer some good deals.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,421
Registered: ‎11-27-2014

@Chi-town girl those kits are tempting...I especially like the sampler TTV one...I have always wanted to try her Vitamin K serum as well as the NRG serum and the Nutri fusion spray so I may be on board for getting that one... the gommages sound promising as well...I need to watch my budget as D is coming but I may have to try one of her TTV's this visit...hope all is well in the Windy City and you had a happy Halloween...

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,804
Registered: ‎05-08-2012

@fritzee wrote:

I was thinking about trying the black label extremophile cream.  What do you think about the e-mail last month that identified the correct age groups for each of her products. Is it going to change the way you use your isomers.  She never really refers to this article.  I'm kind of getting to the too many choices level.


The forever youth cream is awesome.  I have used that and the antarticine.  They are both wonderful.  I don't find them to be much different from each other.  At least for me I use one or the other.  I will most likely buy the supersize antarticine this go round, but I have so much stuff at home unopened still. The forever youth was originally introduced with the immortal vials.  Then I bought a kit that had it direct from Isomers.  Even though the shipping was $$$ it came out to less than Evine and I got four full bottles of products that I actually use and love.  Same with the antarticine, first time I tried it it was a purchase of the spring kit direct from Isomers website.  I'm sure there will be a winter set coming soon which will include one of these for the extreme weather.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,804
Registered: ‎05-08-2012

@nycgrl wrote:

@fritzee wrote:

I was thinking about trying the black label extremophile cream.  What do you think about the e-mail last month that identified the correct age groups for each of her products. Is it going to change the way you use your isomers.  She never really refers to this article.  I'm kind of getting to the too many choices level.


The forever youth cream is awesome.  I have used that and the antarticine.  They are both wonderful.  I don't find them to be much different from each other.  At least for me I use one or the other.  I will most likely buy the supersize antarticine this go round, but I have so much stuff at home unopened still. The forever youth was originally introduced with the immortal vials.  Then I bought a kit that had it direct from Isomers.  Even though the shipping was $$$ it came out to less than Evine and I got four full bottles of products that I actually use and love.  Same with the antarticine, first time I tried it it was a purchase of the spring kit direct from Isomers website.  I'm sure there will be a winter set coming soon which will include one of these for the extreme weather.


Actually there is a fall kit on Isomers now for $59.99.  It includes the forever youth.  Usually on Mondays after a visit they have specials.  Just an FYI ... 

 

Fall Essentials Kit
 
 
  • 1 x All-in-One Complete Face Firming Serum 30ml
  • 1 x BB Cream 55ml
  • 1 x Stem Genesis Intensive Serum Concentrate 30ml
  • 1 x Forever Youth Moisture Cream: Unique Extremophile Complex 55ml
Original Price: 215.00
Kit Price: $59.99
Honored Contributor
Posts: 24,220
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Chi-town girl those kits are tempting...I especially like the sampler TTV one...I have always wanted to try her Vitamin K serum as well as the NRG serum and the Nutri fusion spray so I may be on board for getting that one... the gommages sound promising as well...I need to watch my budget as D is coming but I may have to try one of her TTV's this visit...hope all is well in the Windy City and you had a happy Halloween...


@Krissy_1968-I like that 8p kit, the 3p Moroccan kit & the new triple action hand & body exfoliator-sounds like a souped-up version of Skinn Translucence-very interesting! What/if I buy depends on pricing + s&h. A coupon would be awesome. Woman Very Happy

 

It's a great time of the year to buy skin care/beauty -the brands & retailers are competing for our holiday $ and there are always some interesting kits or new products to scoop up. Looking forward to some fun shopping!!! 


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri