Honored Contributor

Isomers before and after photos

[ Edited ]

This is not a bash on Manula or her products as I buy$$$ and use many.  This is just something I noticed watching her shows this visit.   

Manula should not use them as I have not seen one that looked better after... it either looked worse than the befores or the same....  When she did the "facial" on the model in the chair a few minutes ago they had her before picture next to the model who just had the facial and the BEFORE PICTURE LOOKED 100 TIMES BETTER

I also found it odd yesterday when she was selling her Stem Genesis Eyelash serum she said that she was not going to apply it on her lashes AS SHE WAS WEARING FALSE EYELASHES!  I mean what a   faux pas!... you wear false lashes while selling your lash grow enhancing formula and say so ON AIR. LOL!

Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers before and after photos

[ Edited ]

I did not see them the same as you. 

Editing to explain: the Caviar Kit B & A’s were very impressive to me. Others slightly better, but can’t say that afters were really worse. At best, same.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

This is not a bash on Manula or her products as I buy$$$ and use many.  This is just something I noticed watching her shows this visit.   

Manula should not use them as I have not seen one that looked better after... it either looked worse than the befores or the same....  When she did the "facial" on the model in the chair a few minutes ago they had her before picture next to the model who just had the facial and the BEFORE PICTURE LOOKED 100 TIMES BETTER

I also found it odd yesterday when she was selling her Stem Genesis Eyelash serum she said that she was not going to apply it on her lashes AS SHE WAS WEARING FALSE EYELASHES!  I mean what a   faux pas!... you wear false lashes while selling your lash grow enhancing formula and say so ON AIR. LOL!

Manuela explained she was wearing false lashes bc she, by accident, cut her eyelashes while trimming her eyebrows. So no, not odd to me.

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom 

You said:

Manuela explained she was wearing false lashes bc she, by accident, cut her eyelashes while trimming her eyebrows. So no, not odd to me.

How in the heck does a person cut her eyelashes while trimming her brows???!!!! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden

I have noticed several before/after photos where the before looked better to me than the after and others where I really couldn’t see any noticeable differences. 

Respected Contributor

I haven't watched most of the shows, but did see a presention of the Cavier Set.  The results from the before and after photos (not the demos) were impressive to me.

Honored Contributor

You shouldn't apply lash serum over makeup anyway. I can say that the peptide in that serum does work, but only modestly. It's not like latisse. However you don't get the dramatic fall out cycles with it that you get from latisse. I use a different brand with the same active in it and I like it.

About the pictures, some of them look better to me, some look the same, a few sort of look worse, and a few look better in some areas and worse in others. But what I really like about them is that they look real.

They obviously are not all provided by the ingredient companies or taken at the studio. Some are actually taken by Isomers at their lab. Most cosmetics companies don't take their own before and after pictures and rely on materials from their ingredient suppliers. Isomers seems to use a mix of both, which I really appreciate.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

I agree about pictures looking puzzling sometimes.

But, regardless to it I keep buying Isomers products because MY skin loves them 

and it changed my life years ago. 

So i do not even pay attention to pictures.

Respected Contributor

I have found these are good products but hadn't seen the vendor for some time and didn't recognise her.  She was equally as pretty with her short dark hair.

Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

You shouldn't apply lash serum over makeup anyway. I can say that the peptide in that serum does work, but only modestly. It's not like latisse. However you don't get the dramatic fall out cycles with it that you get from latisse. I use a different brand with the same active in it and I like it.

About the pictures, some of them look better to me, some look the same, a few sort of look worse, and a few look better in some areas and worse in others. But what I really like about them is that they look real.

They obviously are not all provided by the ingredient companies or taken at the studio. Some are actually taken by Isomers at their lab. Most cosmetics companies don't take their own before and after pictures and rely on materials from their ingredient suppliers. Isomers seems to use a mix of both, which I really appreciate.

@Porcelain- I am a Latisse user (Careprost) and have not experienced any type of lash fall out cycle.