Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers back on Evine Jan 30 + New...Ultimate Super Skin Peel Off Mask 30ml

Thank you for the code, it just worked for me.  I appreciate it!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sonechko - it's great to see you posting again! You are a great Isomers resource for us Heart

Heart Love Manuela Heart

Isomers has made a difference for me. The Glutathiosome and Matrixyl are game changers. I love her eye products and masks.

My1st Isomers purchase I tried the body products -that amazing Body Goddess kit from several years ago started my Isomers journey! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Evine CS is very helpful.  Call them and they will manually adjust your Isomers orders.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Wonder what they are holding back for the shows later tonight...maybe a FLES special? This is posted as a show item

ISOMERS Skincare Fast Lift Eye Serum 1 oz - 300-024

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I like Isomers eye peel, and asked Manuela to bring us a supersize. I think a nice Eye kit TTV would be a nice and something new customers might be willing to try.  

I've bought it in kits and have 1 left so I will need to repurchase soon.

This looks like a nice eye kit. Her eye lash treatment is fab. 

Any reviews for the eye primer??? Or the Radiant HD???

ISOMERS Skincare 4-Piece Eye Prep Kit w/ Cosmetic Bag - 313-528

This is also listed as a show item for later shows. 

With the sellouts,  there will be at least 1 or more specials to be posted

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  These were also things I was looking at that said "sold out". We'll just have to wait and see....

Honored Contributor

@SahmIamwrote:

@Chi-town girl  These were also things I was looking at that said "sold out". We'll just have to wait and see....

@SahmIam - I noticed that too when looking at items like this trio. I don’t think it was replenished for this visit. 

ISOMERS Skincare Stem Geneses Extreme Eyelash Enhancer Trio 0.27 oz Each - 313-666

Honored Contributor

I understand they are just doing their jobs - trying to get us to butcher ALL of EVERYTHING - but stock up on the TTV? Seriously...it is already FOUR times bigger than a regular bottle. I can’t imagine using it up in less than a year. Why would I stock up enough product to last years? They might not offer this deal again but they will offer comparable or even better ones.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the ttv. I actually plan to use it as an eye serum since I am finding under my eyes need some extra help lately. I still have a vat of the copper p so I am using that on my face and neck during the day. I wish they had more of the mesmer eyes duo since that sold out so quickly. I'll wait to see what she offers on the next visit. I also ordered the neck and dec duo since anything else I am using right now is not cutting it.

QVC Customer Care