Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers back on Evine Jan 30 + New...Ultimate Super Skin Peel Off Mask 30ml

wrote:
ISOMERS Skincare Set of 5 Immortal Supreme Lift Dermal Booster Vials 0.13 oz Each - 313-765

I have bought these before and they did nothing for me. 

Respected Contributor

This duo will probably be offered during the visit.  The regular price for one bottle is $49.75, so the price during the shows will probably be around $50 for both bottles.  This is a terrific eye serum - I use it every day.

Screenshot 2018-01-24 11.15.50.png

Respected Contributor

wrote:

This duo will probably be offered during the visit.  The regular price for one bottle is $49.75, so the price during the shows will probably be around $50 for both bottles.  This is a terrific eye serum - I use it every day.

I just bought some of this directly from Isomers, in a kit.  I'll grab it if it's two for $50!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Linmo TY -  I started to use this for my pm regime a couple mths ago. If price is good for this duo, I will buy it. Will be set for the year! 

I use Skinn Hylighten roller ball and Isomers Fast Lift Eye Serum for am

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

wrote:
ISOMERS Skincare All-in-One THE Cream 1.86 oz - 313-764

From an email I recd today from Isomers

Isomers “THE Cream” is a true multi-tasker anti-aging cream combining key moisture-restorers that were used in our Hydra Protect Dream Cream and the restorative and rejuvenative ingredients that were used in our Hydra-Fix Rejuvenating Cream

This new formulation also incorporates the superior science of two new additional ingredient technologies.  The first new ingredient is a natural extract from the plant species Orobanche Rapum which is rich in polyphenols.  The second ingredient is Isosorbide dicaprylate that provides long lasting and targeted hydration exactly where needed.

Everything you need in one cream … Isomers® THE Cream

Powerful / dedicated / concentrated formulation:
  • More than 17 key ingredients (undiluted, full strength = more for your skin).
  • Plus unique tri blend of transdermal® Q delivery system (synergism in formula).
  • In liquid crystal base (immediate and long term moisture).

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

I've given up on Isomers.  Unfortunately, the Ultimate Super Skin Serum broke me out.  The other couple of serums I had were essentially overlapping some other things in my routine so I didn't think they were really necessary.  My complexion hasn't suffered at all.  The only thing I'm sticking with is the eye lid exfoliator.

@JeanLouiseFinch

Firstly, I wanted to send you a

happy smile greeting. Smiley Happy

I have very good (moreso) balance / normal skin, `and just like I like it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but>

Years ago,  APPROX. 15 +,

I used mostly Isomers, then having a mild ( non invasive (was a hosptial procedure- nothing that serious-) I had some type of injectiable medication, THEN my skin changed almost within three months. 

Point to make: I can no longer use 'anything Isomers' ! I did, however purchase the [I]'s Glutathiosome PLUS with a small (trial size) of some cream.

Isomers does the "G" face serum 1 time a year * as I heard 2017/Jan. explained, so purchased enough for 2 years.

The shelf life is 3 years. I have one full bottle + left, but I can NOT use on my face every night, only 3 times a weeks, so, I have gone back to my European line, along with my favorite from England..{{LONG STORY}}, but I do have to be put on a wait list due to the cost.

I really DO like the Glut/Serum for my neck, ONLY.

There is something in this line that ha, ha, ' AIN'T the same in my opinion.

I have at least three sealed bags that has at least 8 full size OF many different products, from the cleanser (D/C) now, to the PUR, and several creams which I intended to use but found the Dermalogica for sensitive skin. I have no reason to bounce (my opinion for self) around trying these new and great salesmanship / over the moon products.

Where your GLUT. Serum broke your face out, mine cause a tight -too starchy feel, so I combined that to my Josie Maran light oil and that apparently is more effective.. I have no loose skin, nor wrinkling eye issues...and have used only one (sample creme) 8 years ago, which is not sold on TV anymore, only in fine department stores.

I know your stance using serums (VS) moisturizers, and was sorry that this particular Isomers did not work for you. As I mentioned, using mine for neck and some upper chest areas, rather than facial.

VERY PARTICULAR what I apply to my face. Staying with what is more comfortable and NON irritating.

"Used to know every chemical in any Isomer's product, but now, that's a thing from the past".

"Using less of anything is my best solution for myself;took me two years to finally figure that out"!.....................! Woman Wink

I hope to see you again very soon. Jean, you (??) may have hyper- sensitive  *_reactive skin in your chemistry, mine is just a pinkish irritated look, not lasting long but I know my skin becomes very angry when trying {{well, almost anything new}}. Not to waste anything, I use on my legs and tootsies.

Look into the line at Ulta's under Dermatalogia. PRICEY: warning, though.

Have yourself A Great Day.

I am waiting for a new oven range. So comical for someone who doesn't like to cook often- Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

wrote:

I've given up on Isomers.  Unfortunately, the Ultimate Super Skin Serum broke me out.  The other couple of serums I had were essentially overlapping some other things in my routine so I didn't think they were really necessary.  My complexion hasn't suffered at all.  The only thing I'm sticking with is the eye lid exfoliator.

@JeanLouiseFinch

Firstly, I wanted to send you a

happy smile greeting. Smiley Happy

I have very good (moreso) balance / normal skin, `and just like I like it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but>

Years ago,  APPROX. 15 +,

I used mostly Isomers, then having a mild ( non invasive (was a hosptial procedure- nothing that serious-) I had some type of injectiable medication, THEN my skin changed almost within three months. 

Point to make: I can no longer use 'anything Isomers' ! I did, however purchase the [I]'s Glutathiosome PLUS with a small (trial size) of some cream.

Isomers does the "G" face serum 1 time a year * as I heard 2017/Jan. explained, so purchased enough for 2 years.

The shelf life is 3 years. I have one full bottle + left, but I can NOT use on my face every night, only 3 times a weeks, so, I have gone back to my European line, along with my favorite from England..{{LONG STORY}}, but I do have to be put on a wait list due to the cost.

I really DO like the Glut/Serum for my neck, ONLY.

There is something in this line that ha, ha, ' AIN'T the same in my opinion.

I have at least three sealed bags that has at least 8 full size OF many different products, from the cleanser (D/C) now, to the PUR, and several creams which I intended to use but found the Dermalogica for sensitive skin. I have no reason to bounce (my opinion for self) around trying these new and great salesmanship / over the moon products.

Where your GLUT. Serum broke your face out, mine cause a tight -too starchy feel, so I combined that to my Josie Maran light oil and that apparently is more effective.. I have no loose skin, nor wrinkling eye issues...and have used only one (sample creme) 8 years ago, which is not sold on TV anymore, only in fine department stores.

I know your stance using serums (VS) moisturizers, and was sorry that this particular Isomers did not work for you. As I mentioned, using mine for neck and some upper chest areas, rather than facial.

VERY PARTICULAR what I apply to my face. Staying with what is more comfortable and NON irritating.

"Used to know every chemical in any Isomer's product, but now, that's a thing from the past".

"Using less of anything is my best solution for myself;took me two years to finally figure that out"!.....................! Woman Wink

I hope to see you again very soon. Jean, you (??) may have hyper- sensitive  *_reactive skin in your chemistry, mine is just a pinkish irritated look, not lasting long but I know my skin becomes very angry when trying {{well, almost anything new}}. Not to waste anything, I use on my legs and tootsies.

Look into the line at Ulta's under Dermatalogia. PRICEY: warning, though.

Have yourself A Great Day.

I am waiting for a new oven range. So comical for someone who doesn't like to cook often- Woman Very Happy

Hi @NAES1 - It wasn't the Glut Plus that broke me out, it was the Ultimate Skin Super Serum.  My skin isn't really all that sensitive or reactive.  Other than the USSS, highly silicone filled products aren't for me, but that's it.  I do several types of exfoliation throughout the week plus masking usually once a week, with positive results.

I don't think I've ever said I prefer serums OVER moisturizers.  That isn't true.  It's true that I'm a serum junkie, but I always use a moisturizer as my final step over them, AM & PM.  I also use a makeup primer that contains moisturizing ingredients as well as often using a BB/CC cream in my makeup routine.

I hope you find some really great recipes to try out on that new oven/range of yours.  

Take care.

Regular Contributor

I noticed this afternoon, the Gluthiosome Serum + the new mask is listed 1st with the Deep Crease as the second item.  Would be nice if the Deep Crease also had a greatly reduced price along with the TTV  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

This is also listed as a show item. I've used it & it's effective, but I used up the small bottle of serum before the other 2 items. I still have the cream and not sure if it's necessary.  I would rather use my other preferred moisturizers

How about a duo of the polish with a larger sized serum and no cream. 

ISOMERS Skincare 3-Piece Micro Derm Pro Peel Skincare System - 311-730

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@barefootwillow wrote:
@FLGators wrote:

I thought we just had a Glutathiosome TTV less than 6months ago. I don't need this one. If she has a mask or the any of the newer products, maybe. Goal is to finish up my stashWoman LOL

@FlGator   I think it was about a year ago.... I got it then, and will buy it now if it's the TTV.  I've used about 2/3 of the bottle, and need to replenish because I don't expect it to be a TTV again until early 2019.

@ItsME  I also think it was about a year ago for the Glutathiosome TTV.  I hope to be able to replenish it with this upcoming visit. Smiley Happy 

I checked my order history. The Glutathiosome supersize was the TTV 1 year ago in Jan. It was a duo with the anti pollution serum. $80 w $3.50 shipping.

Not sure if the anti pollution serum provided results,  but I know from consistent use the Glutathiosome does and I will keep it in my regime. I ordered 2 of that TTV last year and just opened the 2nd bottle, so it lasts about 1 year of liberal  use.  Manuela demonstrated that it's effective to use over the entire bust, applying it under the bust upward motion up to scalp, back of neck and behind ears.  

ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Glutathiosome Plus Face Serum w/ Pollution Defense Cream - 312-623

@Chi-town girl

I need to research. I have more products that I can use right now but I think the Glut might be the one that everyone raves about and that I told myself to get “next time.” Does that sound probable? 

And I just got an Isomers Mask in a kit. I’ve only used it once. I don’t need another mask! But I love masks. My skin loves masks. And I don’t have a good peel off one!