Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers back on Evine Jan 30 + New...Ultimate Super Skin Peel Off Mask 30ml

I wonder how this new Moisture Mask compares to the old one?  I'm sure we'll hear.

As an aside, I want to say that Isomers has terrific customer service.  When I purchased the October TTV of the Super Skin Serum I didn't get the bonus 1oz Mask and Evine told me they would send it to me when it came back in stock.  Still hasn't come back!  I emailed Isomers over the holidays and I got the mask from them directly yesterday.  Hope to try it this week or weekend.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I wonder how this new Moisture Mask compares to the old one?  I'm sure we'll hear.

As an aside, I want to say that Isomers has terrific customer service.  When I purchased the October TTV of the Super Skin Serum I didn't get the bonus 1oz Mask and Evine told me they would send it to me when it came back in stock.  Still hasn't come back!  I emailed Isomers over the holidays and I got the mask from them directly yesterday.  Hope to try it this week or weekend.

@sueinsf - good question! Wonder if it's replacing the original one? I bought it as supersized when it was the TTV last yr, still have 1/2 bottle. 

I'm not sure that I'm shopping this visit, but I will watch the launch show. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

I thought we just had a Glutathiosome TTV less than 6months ago. I don't need this one. If she has a mask or the any of the newer products, maybe. Goal is to finish up my stashWoman LOL

@FLGators   I think it was about a year ago.... I got it then, and will buy it now if it's the TTV.  I've used about 2/3 of the bottle, and need to replenish because I don't expect it to be a TTV again until early 2019.

Regular Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

I thought we just had a Glutathiosome TTV less than 6months ago. I don't need this one. If she has a mask or the any of the newer products, maybe. Goal is to finish up my stashWoman LOL

@FlGator   I think it was about a year ago.... I got it then, and will buy it now if it's the TTV.  I've used about 2/3 of the bottle, and need to replenish because I don't expect it to be a TTV again until early 2019.

@ItsME  I also think it was about a year ago for the Glutathiosome TTV.  I hope to be able to replenish it with this upcoming visit. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@barefootwillow wrote:
@FLGators wrote:

@FlGator   I think it was about a year ago.... I got it then, and will buy it now if it's the TTV.  I've used about 2/3 of the bottle, and need to replenish because I don't expect it to be a TTV again until early 2019.

@ItsME  I also think it was about a year ago for the Glutathiosome TTV.  I hope to be able to replenish it with this upcoming visit. Smiley Happy 

I checked my order history. The Glutathiosome supersize was the TTV 1 year ago in Jan. It was a duo with the anti pollution serum. $80 w $3.50 shipping.

Not sure if the anti pollution serum provided results,  but I know from consistent use the Glutathiosome does and I will keep it in my regime. I ordered 2 of that TTV last year and just opened the 2nd bottle, so it lasts about 1 year of liberal  use.  Manuela demonstrated that it's effective to use over the entire bust, applying it under the bust upward motion up to scalp, back of neck and behind ears.  

ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Glutathiosome Plus Face Serum w/ Pollution Defense Cream - 312-623

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

ISOMERS Skincare 2-Piece Expression Line Solution & Ultimate Super Skin Serum Set - 313-766

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlThanks for posting all of the upcoming new products.  For those that use the Ultimate Super Serum and/or Glutathiosome, you should purchase the bonus size products during the visit next week because Isomers prices have gone up for many products on both the Isomers website and on Evine.  

Trusted Contributor

yes, just checked my order. I think super skin bonus size was more recent. same time last yr, bought 2 of them, have 1 unopened & the other one more than 1/2 since I had a older bottle to finish up. I stocked up coz we didn't have glutathiosome in a while before that. never listen to the hosts & stock up, I never learnWoman Wink But the results have been good for me with these bonus sizes. I am very generous in slathering on, hands, chest area, belly & some products on the feet too. 

Respected Contributor

@Linmo & @FLGators ... The bonus size SuperSerum special was late September/early October.  I just started mine in the last two weeks, when I used up my old supply.  @Linmo ... if prices go up too much, I'll be checking out The Ordinary... great reviews and better prices, I believe.  But, as long as I can get the supersizes on special, I'll continue with Isomers.  But, it takes planning to coordinate the supersized purchases with timing to deplete my current stock!

Trusted Contributor

Me too.