Regular Contributor

Re: Isomers back on Evine Jan 30 + New...Ultimate Super Skin Peel Off Mask 30ml

Hi, Ladies...I see a new addition to Isomers on the website today.   Wondering if it will be the Top Value this month...ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Glutathiosome Plus Face Serum & 6xHA Moisture Mask

Honored Contributor

@barefootwillow wrote:

Hi, Ladies...I see a new addition to Isomers on the website today.   Wondering if it will be the Top Value this month...ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Glutathiosome Plus Face Serum & 6xHA Moisture Mask

@barefootwillow I rec'd the email from Isomers about these products. They should be on Evine for Manuela's shows next week.

No new items yet on Evine, but there will, be new postings soon, maybe later this week. Also Evine will send the program guide email on Friday that will have Isomers show info

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@barefootwillow wrote:

@barefootwillow & all - this duo is now posted on Evine. It could very well be the TTV.

ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Glutathiosome Plus Face Serum & 6xHA Moisture Mask - 313-686

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The 1sr show is on Monday night/midnight Tue.

The new mask looks great,  but I still have a full bottle of the Glutathiosome in my stash from when it was a previous TTV, so I'm taking a pass on the new duo. 

The Glutathiosome serum is awesome. I combine Isomers and Skinn for my regime. Using Matrixyl serum in a.m. and Glutathiosome for pm. I love Isomers SPF, the eye products and some of the body products.

Regular Contributor

Since we got the bonus size on a previous visit I have been using the Hpur liberally and it has made a big difference in the hydration under my eyes and on my neck!  

Trusted Contributor

I thought we just had a Glutathiosome TTV less than 6months ago. I don't need this one. If she has a mask or the any of the newer products, maybe. Goal is to finish up my stashWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

More new ! The mask is available as a single

ISOMERS Skincare 6xHA Moisture Mask 2.03 oz - 313-762

Honored Contributor

ISOMERS Skincare All-in-One THE Cream 1.86 oz - 313-764

Honored Contributor

ISOMERS Skincare "24-Hour Moisture Blanket" Cream Duo 1.86 oz Each - 313-763

Honored Contributor

ISOMERS Skincare Set of 5 Immortal Supreme Lift Dermal Booster Vials 0.13 oz Each - 313-765