Honored Contributor

Isomers back on Evine Sat/Sun March 3/4

[ Edited ]

1a10e058-0617-4aed-b6db-4930ff6bb30e.jpg

30 ml
$30.00 CAD

What is it?
  Get ready for almost perfect skin in an instant.  This treatment protocol is designed to give you the look of HD perfect skin … in an instant (actually in 15 minutes...)
Imagine the look of your skin, soft, supple, and smooth and HD perfect. Imagine no longer, this peel off mask formula is designed to re-inflate, re-lift and restore the skin making it look its very best after just one treatment. 

A peel-off face mask formulated with skin firming proteins, cell renewing glycolic acid, growth factors, vitamins and minerals.  This treatment is designed to provide an immediate skin smoothing effect, to help physically lift and fill surface wrinkles, while deeply hydrating and leaving the skin feeling super soft and luxurious.  Unique to this formula the optical soft-focus effect immediately reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 

Developed to deeply hydrate, calm, enhance and visibly plump the skin.  The one-step easy to use formula improves the appearance of fine lines and pores, revives dull, dry, and dehydrated skin, and smooths the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture for skin that looks firm, supple, and dewy. The 15 minute mask treatment protocol is designed to create an occlusive barrier, loaded with humectants to seal in hydration, while key vitamins and minerals and growth factors are infused to the skin, helping to re-inflate surface cells adding skin perfecting radiance and tone.
Benefits:
  • Skin firming.
  • Cell renewing.
  • Nourishing, rejuvenating.
  • Immediate skin smoothing effect, to help physically lift and fill surface wrinkles.
  • Deeply hydrating and leaving the skin feeling super soft and luxurious.
  • Optical soft-focus effect immediately reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers back on Evine Jan 30 + New...Ultimate Super Skin Peel Off Mask 30ml

Thanks for posting. I love to try different masks.  Checked the ingredients and don’t see anything that would cause problems.

Trusted Contributor

If they have super size on this one, I am in. I didn't buy it when it was part of a TSV since I have enough glutathiosome stashed. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Thanks for sharing this! I love masks! I need to go watch a video about this one. It sounds good.

Honored Contributor

I've given up on Isomers.  Unfortunately, the Ultimate Super Skin Serum broke me out.  The other couple of serums I had were essentially overlapping some other things in my routine so I didn't think they were really necessary.  My complexion hasn't suffered at all.  The only thing I'm sticking with is the eye lid exfoliator.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Thanks for sharing this! I love masks! I need to go watch a video about this one. It sounds good.

@willdob3 from one mask junkie to another Heart I miss Borghese & Maria, sigh Woman Frustrated still have 2 of those jumbo jars

I ordered that 4 layer Active Argan TTV mask kit, slooow shipping,  should have it by Monday.

I'm going to wait for the Isomers shows, maybe she will offer this isupersized at some point.  It sounds great! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

I wish they'd run a special on the Glutathiosome Plus again.  I bought it when it was on special and really, really liked it. But they never seem to run it in a super size or special price. I keep waiting for that!!!

Contributor

Must admit I have missed her last few visits.  It seemd to me that she has become very mask centric on all her lines.  Is isomers discontinuing some products?  First the Glutathisome sign was IT, then it was Immortal, but both seem to be disappearing or just very slow to restock.

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I've given up on Isomers.  Unfortunately, the Ultimate Super Skin Serum broke me out.  The other couple of serums I had were essentially overlapping some other things in my routine so I didn't think they were really necessary.  My complexion hasn't suffered at all.  The only thing I'm sticking with is the eye lid exfoliator.

I too have given up on isomers. I don't believe there is anything that I've tried from this line that I could see any improvements what so ever.  Happy for those it works for.