Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers at Evine on Thursday October 11 through 14.

Has anyone been able to catch the "offer of the hour"(OH) on isomers website? I always open the email after the fact. I think its always at noon now on M & TH. 

Trusted Contributor

@barefootwillow wrote:

@FLGators @sonechko @Chi-town girl 

A jumbo Olgiopeptide subscription would be wonderful!

I want the jumbo's of a lot of Isomers products but not at that priceWoman Wink Isomers pricing has gone through the roof. I like many of her products but within reason. There never seems to be a break on pricing be it anniversary or holidays. Its about time they(evine & Isomers) give back to the loyal customers....Woman LOL 

Respected Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

Has anyone been able to catch the "offer of the hour"(OH) on isomers website? I always open the email after the fact. I think its always at noon now on M & TH. 

@FLGatorsI have purchased the last 2, the snail serum last Thursday and the FLES duo yesterday.  The downside is you can only purchase one of them and have to pay shipping unless you purchase one of the free ship kits.  Even with shipping, the prices have been good.  Yesterday, I paid $29 USD (incl shipping)  for 2-1 oz FLES bottles.  

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@FLGatorsI have purchased the last 2, the snail serum last Thursday and the FLES duo yesterday.  The downside is you can only purchase one of them and have to pay shipping unless you purchase one of the free ship kits.  Even with shipping, the prices have been good.  Yesterday, I paid $29 USD (incl shipping)  for 2-1 oz FLES bottles.  

thats a great price! I just didn't remember, i checked after 1pm yest but there was nothing there. 1hr is too small a window. they should probably at least keep it for couple of hours. snail serum was the booster? is it always 50% off?

Respected Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

thats a great price! I just didn't remember, i checked after 1pm yest but there was nothing there. 1hr is too small a window. they should probably at least keep it for couple of hours. snail serum was the booster? is it always 50% off?

It was the 1 oz of the snail peptide complex (the original, not the later more concentrated version).  If you look at the Isomers home page, the most recent OHs are still there, just not at the discounted prices.  The snail complex was exactly 50% off, the FLES duo is regularly $64 CAD and was $30 CAD during the hour.    

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Has anyone tried the new boosters?  I'm interested to try the SuperSkin booster. Have a great weekend!

I have and I like, @Chi-town girl! I tried both - Super Skin and Glut. I like Super Skin especially, and they are less expensive.

It's hard to figure out a precise effect of a new product, since as you know, we are bombarded with many new choices (which I love!), and it seems that I am always trying a few new things simultaneously!

I think, the Super Skin boosters are definitely worth given a try, and seeing for yourself if they are effective enough to continue.

I noticed nice lift and brightness to my skin when started those boosters. I did them twice a day, both of them, Glut and SS! Yep, that's me, got to hurry up and do it all - too many products and only one little face to put them on! Woman LOL

@sonechko - thank you for the review/feedback. I haven't tried any boosters yet from any brand. I think the Isomers boosters have a reasonable price and I like/use her daily Glut and Super Skin serums so I'm thinking about ordering the boosters. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I have yet to try the immortal booster I purchased direct. @Chi-town girl - the best way to try the boosters is buy direct. They have awesome deals from time to time, got 1oz of the immortal in a kit. I keep missing the OH though. 

Currently the fall 4pc day & night kit (79.99 CAD) is a great purchase for anyone interested in a simple routine! If I didn't have enough product to bathe in, I would have purchased this one.