Esteemed Contributor

Isomers at Evine on Thursday October 11 through 14.

[ Edited ]

Tune into Evine on Thursday October 11, Friday October 12, Saturday October 13, Sunday October 14 to watch Manuela Marcheggiani present ISOMERS' Skincare Collection.

Starting on Thursday October 11 at 11pm ET.

Items lineup is not available yet.

Super Contributor

Re: Isomers at Evine on Thursday October 11 through 14.

Thanks for the "heads up:. Like her shows and love her products.

Honored Contributor

Anyone know when extended holiday return is active?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Beyond underwhelmed with the line after trying it for two years. Thrilled to hear it is working for so many but the constant over-hyping of newly launched formulas is laughable at this point. She's aging well, which is great but it's not like she stopped aging...

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I did not hear anything on holidays' return yet @Chi-town girl. I know it's coming though, maybe in October?

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I did not hear anything on holidays' return yet @Chi-town girl. I know it's coming though, maybe in October?

I hope we also see some coupons in Oct/Nov @sonechko!

Will be interesting to see Evine Q3 financials. I'm sure the strong sales in Sept for Isomers and Skinn (the DWP body cream) helped - they were unplanned/advance orders. My DWP cream order finally shipped on Monday. The future subscription orders don't count for the bottom line, but they can make some future projections to convince investors that all is good...the shipping fees were desperately needed Woman Tongue 

So now it's time for Evine to give us 'thanks' Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Will be interesting to see Evine Q3 financials. I'm sure the strong sales in Sept for Isomers and Skinn (the DWP body cream) helped - they were unplanned/advance orders. My DWP cream order finally shipped on Monday. The future subscription orders don't count for the bottom line, but they can make some future projections to convince investors that all is good...the shipping fees were desperately needed Woman Tongue 

@Chi-town girl@sonechkoSorry, something is wrong with my account and I can't give hearts right now.   Last year for the holiday shopping season, which starts in September/October these days, they had frequent coupons and offers.  Hopefully, they will do the same this year!

Honored Contributor

I received my DWP cream today. Woman Very Happy It's a nice rich, thick cream, but not a butter. I like it a lot. No real scent to it except a light moisturizery type smell. It feels great on the skin. Will have to discover over time how well it performs.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

I'm suddenly able to leave hearts again!  Looking forward to the October shows and Holiday offers!

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl@sonechkoSorry, something is wrong with my account and I can't give hearts right now.   Last year for the holiday shopping season, which starts in September/October these days, they had frequent coupons and offers.  Hopefully, they will do the same this year!

@Linmo - hey girl Heart it's not your account that has issues, it's Q website/IT. I've experienced it occasionally.  Just hit the back arrow when you get the error page and click on a different topic or thread, then try again. That usually allows me to proceed.