Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Isomers Wrinkle Viper: Does it Remove #11 Lines?

@Icegoddess 

Botox isn't an option for me to try, so if it turns out there's no product that will lessen the look of my forehead/brow lines I too will have to live with them.  It's not that terrible. I just figured if I could lessen them, why not?

I had not heard about M Asam Perfect Teint. Does it lessen the look of your #1 line, or just your horizontal lines?

Honored Contributor

@CaliKat wrote:

@Icegoddess 

Botox isn't an option for me to try, so if it turns out there's no product that will lessen the look of my forehead/brow lines I too will have to live with them.  It's not that terrible. I just figured if I could lessen them, why not?

I had not heard about M Asam Perfect Teint. Does it lessen the look of your #1 line, or just your horizontal lines?

@CaliKat,  it will work on vertical, but I feel it's better on horizontal lines.  With PT less is more.  Some have mentioned mixing it with their foundation, but I didn't see any results that way.  Same with using before foundation.  I prefer using it after my foundation, and just the tiniest bit that I apply directly to the wrinkel and rub lightly perpendicular to the wrinkle.  I usually add a little IT No More Pores pressed powder on top.  I do the same for my undereye area.  The No More Pores mattifies the area.  I'll sometimes use the Perfect Teint on my pucker lines that I've started noticing.  Those are vertical lines, but I do feel it helps.  

Valued Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@CaliKat wrote:

@Icegoddess 

@CaliKat,  it will work on vertical, but I feel it's better on horizontal lines.  With PT less is more.  Some have mentioned mixing it with their foundation, but I didn't see any results that way.  Same with using before foundation.  I prefer using it after my foundation, and just the tiniest bit that I apply directly to the wrinkel and rub lightly perpendicular to the wrinkle.  I usually add a little IT No More Pores pressed powder on top.  I do the same for my undereye area.  The No More Pores mattifies the area.  I'll sometimes use the Perfect Teint on my pucker lines that I've started noticing.  Those are vertical lines, but I do feel it helps.  

@Icegoddess   Thank you again. I appreciate you explaining how it works for you. Heart

Occasional Contributor

Yes, it absolutely does. 57, previously used to get Botox. Wrinkle Viper worked just as well, with a minuscule fraction of the cost and no angry look which Botox used to give me (not to mention the toxins). Isomers products are deceiving. You may not think they work as well as Dr. P, etc., because they're mainly serum based. However, they are super concentrated and are phenomenal.