Respected Contributor

Isomers Vitamin C TTV - The doppler cap....

Oh my gosh, this thing sticks like GLUE!! if you get any product around the edge it will take muscle to get that thing off.

I even twist it every so lightly and place is standing straight up, doesn't matter, every time I go to use it the top is stuck on like glue.

Am I alone in this struggle? Just wondering....

Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers Vitamin C TTV - The doppler cap....

@SandGirl @Not sure I quite understand what you’re describing but I’ve had no issues with the bottle or the product.

Honored Contributor

Try this...push out all product from the dropper into the bottle then rinse the dropper and cap under water and dry. Take a damp paper towel and wipe the top of the bottle making sure to clean the threads there, too. Replace the dropper cap.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  I'll give that a whirl...  Thank you!  <3

Respected Contributor

@Sadiesadie  basically where you try to swist it off, it sticks, like the product got where the cap twists and now it sticks on me every time, a couple times I had to have my husband open it for me.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like there's some sticky dried product on the threads of the cap and on the bottle which may have gotten there when the cap wasn't tight...product leaked out onto the threads. So after you wash it off (use warm water) make sure to close it tightly so that doesn't happen again.Woman Happy @SandGirl 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  Going to do just that before I use it tonight.

So far I like the product, no irritation so that is really great!!

Honored Contributor

I prefer a pump over a squeeze dropper. I replaced the dropper  with an extra pump I had on hand.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden  wish I had one to replace it with, I am with you, do not care for droppers

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@SeaMaiden  wish I had one to replace it with, I am with you, do not care for droppers

@SandGirl   I save my pumps from past products....I have found several times where they come in handy